Stake Forum
Sped

Do you feel that the slots gamemode will get you even more addicted?

Featured Comment

Hello all :D,

I don't know about any of you, but I personally love slots. I feel that it is not only a game that can raise your anxiety and get your heart pumping, but also has the potential to pay out larger than any other game. While the chances are slim, you are forced to play with smaller amounts which means your session will last longer. This I truly like, and am really anticipating the release of slots.

While I feel slots will be a great addition to stake, I feel it will also drag me in more. I think that because of this, I am going to want to deposit more and I can already find myself itching to play the new gamemode. Is this the same for all of you, do you find yourself wanting to play more just at the thought of slots, or it's not really that important to you and it will just be another gamemode?

I am not sure yet if I would be addicted to Slots but with it being introduced at Stake, I might just spend a little bit more time to explore around and enjoy the game. ;)

It really depends how good the game will be. I hope it will actully be very popular and addicting. I'm kinda bored with the old games. However if it will be hard to win and easy to lose I don't think the game will be popular. 

I think this depends on the game mode and game results when slot release then I play this game slot if give me good results then maybe this is my 2nd best game on stake otherwise I play only mines because mines give me good results let see after playing slot I play also mines or slot take place to mines .

I hope stake release this week slot 

To be honest i dunno
slots are really addictive when you hunt bonus and this kinda stuff
but stake slot i dunno
 cuz it is only 1 game for now so i cant chane games which i rly like to do so i can chase dif futures 
also i am not rly a big fan of this kinda normal slots like this one 
like yeah it is cool slot cool future 15 free spins 3x but there is a lot of slots like that 
i like the ones that have some other future in the freespins and off the free spins 
like sticky wild symbols spreating sybols etc etc while and off the free spins so you can trigger future even if you aint in free spins 
something like jumanji ( slot ) it has lots of futures 

I myself am a fan of gambling dice and I am very addicted to it. but not like that with other games. including slot games that are eagerly awaited by most people at stake. I don't seem to be excited about the existence of slots at stake, but that doesn't mean I don't like this slot game. it's just that I'm more inclined to play dice than playing with other games