Seoulmate

Plinko during sex

Featured Comment

A recent Research study links gambling addiction with sex addiction, experts in the area have observed that the two addictions often overlap (ref below).

I did once play plinko in the doggy position, but it's not a regular occurrence, anyone else like to gamble during sex?

Reference for journal paper is here https://www.academia.edu/18653018/Sex_addiction_and_gambling_disorder_similarities_and_differences

Unbelievable. I mean, isn't this supposed to be in "Controversial" thread? Lol anyway, I'll still answer your question. I will never do this. They are just simply in two different avenues for me that cannot ever be entwined.

I read the article and I would agree to that because sex gives endorphins and adrenaline. Gambling also gives endorphins when you are in the heat while adrenaline + cortisol when you are sliding down (a.k.a. "nearing bust).

only this time I got news like this, and this is not normal, how could someone play gambling together with sex? This is not a natural thing to do.
however, this is research, and it is possible that this could be true, it's just that I think it can eliminate someone's concentration in the stakes if time is married and sex is done together

15 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

A recent Research study links gambling addiction with sex addiction, experts in the area have observed that the two addictions often overlap (ref below).

I did once play plinko in the doggy position, but it's not a regular occurrence, anyone else like to gamble during sex?

Reference for journal paper is here https://www.academia.edu/18653018/Sex_addiction_and_gambling_disorder_similarities_and_differences

Couldn't believe what I read lmao. I wish I could have it like you during gambling. Sadly single here lmao. Does she know that you are gambling during the act though ? xD that's so hilarious!

22 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

Hahaha both are addictive, but I never combine one thing with another, but we can say that are things that complement each other, but sometimes we are lucky in one and unlucky in the other.

I dunno she told me to play my phone while doing the necessary.

sex is all in the mind anyway

who know what behaviour/activity can stimulate someone else

I generally find it's best not to judge and go with the flow.

anyway there was more than two involved at that particular time, Im not saying what the other3 people were doing.

Edited by Seoulmate | got sober

Hahhaahhaha sow funny i em sow addiction in sex and gambling sow mutch i can t stop f***** p**** but stake for me is first before sex. Sex is second for me stake is first for me Xd go gamble in stake stop making Sex xD

Posted (edited)

Haha this is interesting. But to be honest haven't tried doing that. If it makes have more chance in winning then might wanna try it as well. Lol. 

Edited by evet | Duplicate content due to poor internet connection.

LOL... well that's quite interesting.

Occasionally I may be playing a video game while Auto-Rolling on the second monitor..... doesn't seem to be the same to what you're referring to though xD