Jeazelle

Exclusive VIP challenge

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
There's some new on stake the exclusive VIP promotions or challenges
I think this exclusive promotions or challenges will start next week hope so,
It's pretty cool for VIP players and I think the prize is different on forum weekly challenge
and I think this is the reason why Forum weekly challenge decrease the prize and only 1 game per week.
What do you think about it guys? 

I'm actually the person that put this idea forward and they listened to me and contacted me through the messaging system on the forum. Then, we discussed what the best option would be for the site and it was created. So, you could say that you could thank me for this xD 

I just saw this earlier and I am excited to see what it is going to be!

25 minutes ago, Thepug said:

I'm actually the person that put this idea forward and they listened to me and contacted me through the messaging system on the forum. Then, we discussed what the best option would be for the site and it was created. So, you could say that you could thank me for this xD 

Can you tell us more about it ? 😛 Is it going to be a forum challenge exclusive for VIPs ? or perhaps something else?

Yes I think this is new for only VIPs and I think stake start challenges for only VIPs maybe you say right that's why the decrease forum challenges and now only they post 1 weekly challenge .

I not participate any challenge but let see new challenges maybe I try this 

When I heard this, I went crazy :D

because thats really soo soooo goooddd.

I think there will be very nice things and i think it will start from tomorrow.

I thinks it a cool way of honoring the vip status. But put it into perspective. When you watch the people in chat, almost everybody has at least a bronze star. So I am sure if these vip challenges will be similar to the weekly ones I think there will be around 50-100 winners per challenge

12 hours ago, Thepug said:

Thanks for restoring the balance for challenges!

Assuming this new VIP challenge is held weekly, most of us will have 2 to complete once again. 😃

13 hours ago, Thepug said:

It sure was a great idea friend!

Stake loves to benefit their players with VIP status, so I think it was a good idea for players to keep rising.

Especially players without stars will certainly be more focused on getting one.

:D

I think everything that comes to add is welcome, the more promotions and events we have on the site the better it will be for everyone, I hope more and more events will appear.

I literally haven't any clue about that section, I guess it'll be a specific room for VIP players with more weekly challenges? Or just a room to display daily challenge winners.

maybe that's the reason why the forum challenge becomes one, because there will be one more challenge for VIP users and maybe the prize is different from the usual forum challenges. we'll wait, I'm also still curious

This is actually great, and obviously the best news for comp hustlers! 😂

I hope this new stuff would be a super-balanced and carefully-outlined perk for the rollers who have made it to the stars because for all we know, some of these people with bronze VIP badges are just hustlers.

PS: You did a very clever job with your promotions when the Slots game opened (despite the lags and tons of interrupting updates in between). Make that again on this one.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:55 PM, Jeazelle said:

It's pretty cool for VIP players and I think the prize is different on forum weekly challenge
and I think this is the reason why Forum weekly challenge decrease the prize and only 1 game per week.

I don't think it's a good idea to cater so much about VIPs while ignoring normal other players. It kind of feels like discrimination lol. I am a silver VIP and I do appreciate the 25k satoshi bonus every week. But more perks will only lead to more discrimination and more people feeling missed out xD and since it requires much wagering toreach even the lowest tier, it feels really sad :/ 

certainly this is very interesting if you see the position we have arrived at the VIP position. but what about those who haven't achieved that? isn't this enough to make the gamblers jealous and little annoyed in his heart for not being able to participate in the vip challenge ..

On 10/16/2019 at 5:25 PM, Jeazelle said:

Hopefully you are right on the new VIP challenge(s) as a replacement for one of, what used to be our weekly dual-challenge system.

We can only guess at this point in time what it'll be like... super stoked for it! 😁

its started already, because i am replying late to this thread, but yes its here and the prizes are just awesome, i would like to participate when ever i have that much balance to try for challenges, because bet amount is too high.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:53 AM, sahil777 said:

its started already, because i am replying late to this thread, but yes its here and the prizes are just awesome, i would like to participate when ever i have that much balance to try for challenges, because bet amount is too high.

yeah ... the prizes provided are really amazing, i think it suits the class. VIP class is indeed the class of people who reach the target according to the rules set, and only some people achieve it. it's only natural that the prize provided and the amount of the base bet are different from the others. I was worth it