Stake Community
Kargai

How to reward valuable members?

Featured Comment

Stake's forum is becoming bigger and bigger with time, we have now more than 1650 members and 35.000+ posts after 4 months. And it's just the beginning. Sometimes you'll find something really interesting (thread, post, information, advice, strategy, ...) and the point of this thread is to present you all the different ways you have at your disposal to reward the author.

1. By thanking the person and contributing meaningfully
Ok, it can sound dumb but it's the most basic reward that some tend to forget. Nobody have to share his knowledge here, most don't and are here only for the giveaways and the games. But when someone take some times to publish something in the community, it is a way of contributing to its expansion. So it's for the greater good of everyone.

More the forum is active and filled with quality posts, more people will join us and their interventions will be guided by YOURS. If they see a great and positive community they'll act the same, if they see a bunch of inappropriate behaviours only those who want act the same will register.

Plus: More members = more players and at the end more we will be able to reward users (you).

2. By using our reputation system
The reputation system is a way for you to express your feeling about a post. It's supposed to be meaningful since it help other members to recognise who is trustworthy and a great contributor of the forum. The reputation points help the newbie to know quickly who to turn to when he need help. And when you receive the VIP tag, it's a responsibility as much as a reward. That's why they are given (or retired) manually by @Dan.

3. By offering a "gift"
There is plenty of ideas here!

You can pay his/her ticket in one of the lottery, you can send him some dust altcoins you don't use anymore on an exchange or a wallet, you can dedicate and create a thread about the user, you can offer a signature or an avatar (if you are web designer), you can offer a service or any help which he might need. 

4. By sending a tip

Some of you may wish to thank a member in a different way by sharing some of their gains. After all we are on a gambling site and the point is to play to win, a little help is always a nice bonus. Especially on the forum where the tip can be only 1000 satoshi if you want it.

Plus they are the ones which indirectly help you to publish more by creating new content. You can view it as a way to share with them a part from what they made you earn. A sort of virtuous cycle where you motivate them to put more good content here.

And if you don't have a balance to tip here i'm sure no one will blame you for giving a tip in the game itself (even if 10k minimum is a little more harder to send) ;)

That's it, you have all the tools in your hands to create a great community where everyone contribute to a positive ecosystem. And doing so, you will help yourself by harvesting the fruits of your labour via a good atmosphere and some coins.

On 12/2/2017 at 6:20 PM, wilberthh said:

Awesome one. Using reputation "thankies" is the easiest of all to express our gratitude..

Or you can just send them nudes to express gratitudes.

I second what Wilberth says. ESPECIALLY the later part :P

Great post karagai! Your too kind! (thoughtful) 

Oh yes!!!                                                                                                                    
it just occurred, or better yet i realized now,
that the forum economy system allows for tipping people!                                            
So i would just like to remind everyone to use that feature if you find someones post to be very helpful!
Thanks Kargai for the post and explanations!                                                                                        

Awesome post, @Kargai, and thank you for it (clicked the Thank you! Gary) ;) 
I also believe all who make a good tutorial/guide, game or Forum-connected, for other users, should be rewarded double satoshi for their initiative since they are helping the community/mods and support quite a lot by visually presenting something that takes a lot more to explain by using words only ;) #justasuggestion

Thanks for the useful n awesome post @Kargai Using the forum's reputation system to thank a member is the easiest way one can show gratitude to fellow members. (Clicked/voted thanks for you) and also the best way to know, listen and value fellow members 

Hi Kargai if I send a lot of tips on stake chat it give me chance to become valuable members ? I handed out for all time about or slightly more than 3 million. Why I have not yet valuable members ?

Edited by Lexus19

12 minutes ago, Lexus19 said:

Hi Kargai if I send a lot of tips on stake chat it give me chance to become valuable members ? I handed out for all time about or slightly more than 3 million. Why I have not yet valuable members ?

i think you got it wrong with tipping you cant be valued member if so that would be buying title instead of earning it

On 14/01/2018 at 3:10 AM, Lexus19 said:

Sharing is caring, but not the only element, because that would indeed be considered buying the title :) Try to focus more on Forum, posting HQ content and being helpful and active, that is a certain path to the Valued title ;)

I just re-found this post and I think this should be a popup in chat with chatbot. So many good people take part in making the stake community to what it is and they dont get the deserved recognition for it. #MakeValuableStakeMembersValuableAgain

6 hours ago, Snike said:

I just re-found this post and I think this should be a popup in chat with chatbot. So many good people take part in making the stake community to what it is and they dont get the deserved recognition for it. #MakeValuableStakeMembersValuableAgain

Could you explain a bit more, like having a Chat Tag, is that what you refer to? :)

On 12/3/2017 at 7:44 AM, Kargai said:

Stake's forum is becoming bigger and bigger with time, we have now more than 1650 members and 35.000+ posts after 4 months. And it's just the beginning. Sometimes you'll find something really interesting (thread, post, information, advice, strategy, ...) and the point of this thread is to present you all the different ways you have at your disposal to reward the author.

1. By thanking the person and contributing meaningfully
Ok, it can sound dumb but it's the most basic reward that some tend to forget. Nobody have to share his knowledge here, most don't and are here only for the giveaways and the games. But when someone take some times to publish something in the community, it is a way of contributing to its expansion. So it's for the greater good of everyone.

More the forum is active and filled with quality posts, more people will join us and their interventions will be guided by YOURS. If they see a great and positive community they'll act the same, if they see a bunch of inappropriate behaviours only those who want act the same will register.

Plus: More members = more players and at the end more we will be able to reward users (you).

2. By using our reputation system
The reputation system is a way for you to express your feeling about a post. It's supposed to be meaningful since it help other members to recognise who is trustworthy and a great contributor of the forum. The reputation points help the newbie to know quickly who to turn to when he need help. And when you receive the VIP tag, it's a responsibility as much as a reward. That's why they are given (or retired) manually by @Dan.

3. By offering a "gift"
There is plenty of ideas here!

You can pay his/her ticket in one of the lottery, you can send him some dust altcoins you don't use anymore on an exchange or a wallet, you can dedicate and create a thread about the user, you can offer a signature or an avatar (if you are web designer), you can offer a service or any help which he might need. 

4. By sending a tip

Some of you may wish to thank a member in a different way by sharing some of their gains. After all we are on a gambling site and the point is to play to win, a little help is always a nice bonus. Especially on the forum where the tip can be only 1000 satoshi if you want it.

Plus they are the ones which indirectly help you to publish more by creating new content. You can view it as a way to share with them a part from what they made you earn. A sort of virtuous cycle where you motivate them to put more good content here.

And if you don't have a balance to tip here i'm sure no one will blame you for giving a tip in the game itself (even if 10k minimum is a little more harder to send) ;)

That's it, you have all the tools in your hands to create a great community where everyone contribute to a positive ecosystem. And doing so, you will help yourself by harvesting the fruits of your labour via a good atmosphere and some coins.

These are quite good tips!

I should definitely use the reputation system way more than I currently do... lurking creates habits that are hard to break lol.