Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Do you guys think the bitcoin price will increase in 2020

John McAfee thinks bitcoin will hit 1million by 2020 but i don't see that happening lol, 

and he said

"if the bitcoin price isn’t at that level in the next 20 months, he will have to eat his d**K on national television"

I thin in 2020 1million I don't see bitcoin price go high on this amount but if you say price go up in 2020 like 15k plus then I think this is possible but price not go so high in 2020,

I think after 2,3 month price again go up like 15k or less but I don't think price hit 20k USD 

As the price on Bitcoin has recently started increasing, most people think that it is not time to invest in it now. But the latest forecasts showed that it might reach more than $20k soon. In case you have doubts, I suggest using cryptocurrency price trackers https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-price-tracker. They help to monitor and analyze the price. Personally I think that the price will increse next year, but I'm not sure it will stay high long.

Edited by HenWin

On 10/20/2019 at 8:37 AM, Stephenmans194 said:

John McAfee thinks bitcoin will hit 1million by 2020 but i don't see that happening lol, 

and he said

"if the bitcoin price isn’t at that level in the next 20 months, he will have to eat his d**K on national television"

Hell stephenmans194,
I think bitcoin price will be hight again in 2020. But 1million is just too much and I don't think to hit in 2020. 
But I'm also wishing to hit 1 millon, anyway if not in 2020, will be in fecture for sure.

Good question if we were aware of the evolution I think everyone buys at least 1 BTC with credit, I think it will increase against time I see a record next year + 20k / unit

we'll see, everyone hopes! will be the surprise of the chef: P

The China announcement caught everyone by surprise and I like to think that it caught the doubters hard.  However, the only big good news that we know is coming is the block reward reduction next May.  I don't think this bump will last that long though.  As to McAfee he's dreaming, allison's guess is bound to be closer than MacAfee's.

Does anybody cares about What John Macfee says? He has been rattling the same thing for the past 3 years now and the price of Bitcoin remains the same. Eventually it might go to a million someday but not in 2020. 

I am pretty much sure that it will break its previous all time high before the halving. At the moment it is looking good and historically November and December are the month when there is a sudden change in the price. So keep watching.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:07 AM, Stephenmans194 said:

and he said

I think this is not possible bitcoin go up on 1 million USD if he say after 10 years or 20 years then maybe we say possible but in 2020 mean 1 year not possible this if you say 50k then we accept but 1 million I think not 

I feel that It’s hard to believe someone that makes such blatant comments with a severe lack of class.

However, his prediction does not matter much in the face of an infamous reputation which should have and is benefitting him. 

On 11/3/2019 at 9:57 PM, Ali saher said:

I think this is not possible bitcoin go up on 1 million USD if he say after 10 years or 20 years then maybe we say possible but in 2020 mean 1 year not possible this if you say 50k then we accept but 1 million I think not 

I also have the same opinion. Yeah, the price will increase but not a big number 50k or 100k. It will take a bit more to time to reach in that position. Anyways, which platform are you using to exchange crypto coins? I just trying to follow this one all-stocks.net. Actually, I was looking for a reliable platform where I don't need to pay anything as a new user. And honestly I got this one. If there any platform similar to this please let me know? I want to try. LOL! 

Edited by Crypto Exchange