Bitcoin price

Stephenmans194

Featured Comment

As the price on Bitcoin has recently started increasing, most people think that it is not time to invest in it now. But the latest forecasts showed that it might reach more than $20k soon. In case you have doubts, I suggest using cryptocurrency price trackers https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-price-tracker. They help to monitor and analyze the price. Personally I think that the price will increse next year, but I'm not sure it will stay high long.

Edited by HenWin
On 10/20/2019 at 8:37 AM, Stephenmans194 said:

Do you guys think the bitcoin price will increase in 2020

John McAfee thinks bitcoin will hit 1million by 2020 but i don't see that happening lol, 

and he said

"if the bitcoin price isn’t at that level in the next 20 months, he will have to eat his d**K on national television"

Hell stephenmans194,
I think bitcoin price will be hight again in 2020. But 1million is just too much and I don't think to hit in 2020. 
But I'm also wishing to hit 1 millon, anyway if not in 2020, will be in fecture for sure.

The China announcement caught everyone by surprise and I like to think that it caught the doubters hard.  However, the only big good news that we know is coming is the block reward reduction next May.  I don't think this bump will last that long though.  As to McAfee he's dreaming, allison's guess is bound to be closer than MacAfee's.

Does anybody cares about What John Macfee says? He has been rattling the same thing for the past 3 years now and the price of Bitcoin remains the same. Eventually it might go to a million someday but not in 2020. 

I am pretty much sure that it will break its previous all time high before the halving. At the moment it is looking good and historically November and December are the month when there is a sudden change in the price. So keep watching.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:07 AM, Stephenmans194 said:

John McAfee thinks bitcoin will hit 1million by 2020 but i don't see that happening lol, 

and he said

"if the bitcoin price isn’t at that level in the next 20 months, he will have to eat his d**K on national television"

I think this is not possible bitcoin go up on 1 million USD if he say after 10 years or 20 years then maybe we say possible but in 2020 mean 1 year not possible this if you say 50k then we accept but 1 million I think not 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John McAfee is really living in his own fantasy world i dont think btc price will even cross 14k i mean look at the investors sentiment at some other crypto sites, they are clearly saying its not a safe heaven anymore to risk your money, so they are not going to buy big amount unless the one or two major countries legalise crypto.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course I really believe that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2020. But it goes up to $ 1 million as John McAcee says it all delusional.Because a realistic price to achieve bitcoin is likely to be at a price of $ 20,000.Because seeing bitcoin movements a few weeks, this is already a trend up. We can only wait patiently.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:07 AM, Stephenmans194 said:

and he said

he did this in order to attract people to buy bitcoin - it was an advertising move and his own hype, by the way he recently refused his words, and said that he would not eat his genitals.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:36 PM, yuchan said:

Of course I really believe that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2020. But it goes up to $ 1 million as John McAcee says it all delusional.Because a realistic price to achieve bitcoin is likely to be at a price of $ 20,000.Because seeing bitcoin movements a few weeks, this is already a trend up. We can only wait patiently.

This is fact that bitcoin maximum can goes high in 2020 is up to 25000$ so still on 8630$ and it s price can goes to 9000$ in next few weeks.