wngo123

Some cards combination don't show up anymore?

Featured Comment

Do you have the feeling that Hilo has changed in the last year? For example some cards combinations don't come up anymore or at least not that often. I remember having all the cards from K or J down to A and you could bet low all the time until A and get nice profit. I don't get those anymore, just from time to time I get cards from 2 to K, but not that often. It used to be different in the past. Do you remember the cards combination you got more often in the past but not anymore?

I already think the opposite, here for me is often coming A and k, or even 2 and Q, I am losing great good sequences for not believing that they would come and they come.

Yes I think maybe Hilo combination change because I not saw few months cards anyone get ,

I play so many times Hilo game but I not get I not get this type combination card even I not get 4,5 this type cards,

Few months just I get same 4 kind card like A,k,2

i dont think if theres any changes in this game, its just depend on your seed or all about your luck, because same combination i saw many times in bet tab when i saw someones winning bet, its all depend on us and our seed.

I think if discussing the combination of cards in the hilo game that I never get again or never reappear when I bet in this hilo game is a sequence of 4 cards in a row, the combination with four US cards I never found again until now this, even though a year ago I still often got it.

As I am new I can't agree with you. haven't experienced the Hilo in the past. But never had I ever encountered card combinations that gets in from K to A or something. Most of the time , its the combination of lo and hi. which fucks my balance up always