What do you do when you get a minimum withdrawal?

Featured Comment

I still like to be surprised when I have reached the drawing limit on one coin. I always like to want to get more than that, who I want to ask if you have reached the minimum limit of withdrawal of a coin immediately make a withdrawal or play it hoping to continue to grow?
if I always just keep playing and eventually lose again :(

On 10/21/2019 at 1:24 PM, sheenazbay said:

if it's only a minimum withdrawal, maybe every day I do it, I always reach the minimum withdrawal limit but never withdraw it, because I always hope to get more and more, but eventually everything disappears

everyone always does and rarely makes a withdrawal in the minimum amount of withdrawal.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:29 PM, CntryBoy said:

I rarely withdraw the minimum anymore.  I generally have a target withdraw minimum of 0.01btc or the equivalent in other currencies...

wow at least a very lucrative withdrawal and hopefully I can follow in your footsteps

1 hour ago, Wildmonkeylv said:

It depends what was the ammount I made it from and what is my current goal then,but usually if I go from the weekly coupon to 0.0025 I cash it out,it happens a lot of times,kinda lucky with them I win 5 all ins in a row and cash that check .

great, you can make from weekly coupons to 0.0025? it was truly a great victory. and after that you make it paper money? if I were you, I would still hunt even though Talh reaches the minimum withdrawal rate, because the minimum withdrawal rate is too often I get, I want more when making a withdrawal, so I prefer to continue hunting rather than making a withdrawal in the minimum withdrawal figure

On 10/25/2019 at 2:07 AM, Vusal said:

The first time brought. And now I have 200k satosh. I don’t know what to do, play or withdraw.

if I were you, I would still hunt until I reached the target that I set for myself, considering that the 200k sath number would not go anywhere, wanting to buy something either I don't want to buy anything with that little unag, but it's up to you, I just sharing what's on my mind