wngo123

Royal Flush in October

Featured Comment

Let's share with us if you did hit Royal Flush this October. I did similar topic for August, that was quite popular. I would like to see if you make an progress and finally hit your first Royal Flush? Unfortunately I still didn't which makes me wonder if i ever going to hit that :D 

I only managed to get 1 royal flush in this game so far, not even getting a royal flush to find a straight flush is very difficult, so I prefer playing in Hillo when I want to find a 60 - 1k payout because I think Hillo to get that much won't be as long as in video poker

On 10/23/2019 at 4:53 AM, wngo123 said:

Let's share with us if you did hit Royal Flush this October. I did similar topic for August, that was quite popular. I would like to see if you make an progress and finally hit your first Royal Flush? Unfortunately I still didn't which makes me wonder if i ever going to hit that :D 

Nope, still have not hit it sadly.

I am this close to the brink of giving up on ever hitting the Royal. 

Perhaps somewhere in 2020 will I finally witness a Royal Flush at Stake, lol.

I play so many times try to hit royal flash but I not hit this I play so much rolls and I not get a big hit with this game jus I get 2 same cards and lose so many bets ,

Mostly I lose all balance try to hit royal flash I think hit royal flash very hard

Looks like no royal flushes in october. That is kinda sad and tells us a lot about Video Poker and it's not good. My largest hit there was 60x and it happened only once. Not sure why it is so hard to hit it , it's just 800x ad 60x :/