cukup2

Are you guys still playing this game?

Featured Comment

On 10/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, Crypto Exchange said:

It this one a new game? I didn't hear about this one yet. But I will give a try this one. LOL!

oh no DP is one of the original games here, and the most hated as well for some reason. Well, i think i know the reason, people dont understand the calculations of how the edge works and get very upset when they get the 1.5x on the fullhouse win. but other than that misunderstanding, its just as good as any other game here. 

and to stay on topic a bit more, yes i sometimes play it.

That was the only one that I never got to play or was interested in. I don't think it's a good game to profit from the truth. 

But that is just my opinion. There are players who like this game.

I havent ever played diamond poker as I dont like poker and since I dont want to learn how to play it. Cause if you dont know the rules for it then there isnt any use to play it. Or you will just lose.

I basically play Diamond Poker only if it is part of a forum challenge. I don't really like the way the payout is determined and that there is not a lot of strategy in the game at all. But I guess as long as there is at least one person out there liking to play it, it is still worth it to have that game on stake.

can answer very quickly that no if not play for challenge never play that and recently in challenge it lost 10 time in a role damn what that happen and the pay out is very very small that it not make me interested 

This hame isn't half bad, I would love to try this game over and over again for big bet amount since it only offers 2x as the highest payout. But I often get hooked by other games that offers bigger multiplier than this game has but sometimes I feel like going for high multipliers aren't working then I switch to games like this, baccarat too. It's good to have other games to opt when other games aren't working anymore.

Hey there!

I used to play it often, but due to it's payout system, i found out that it's not really the best option for me to wager for ranks. I do still play it, but only during challenges :) It's not easy to get a high payout there, so i'd suggest you to try out other gamemodes, like keno that's my favorite gamemode so far. 

Cheers and gl!

I honestly tried playing this the other day but after a few rolls I told myself that I remembered why I never play it, lol. This game lacks everything for me. No high payout. No bonus spins. Not even a reach around that's even as good as the one I got in 7th grade from what's her name! Lol, I think I will find pleasure in other places if you know what I mean!

Hello, I think I really tried to play it the other day but after a few rolls I told myself that I remember why I didn't play it.  No higher paying no bonus spins.  Not even getting close to him is better than what I got in 7th grade by his name!  Yes, I think I will find joy elsewhere, hopefully you understand, thank you

Diamond Poker is a good and new game of this type that depends on luck and there is no good strategy to rely on in order to play it daily, so play it in free time and for fun only and it is profitable in kind.

April 2020: I only tried this game again because of the new version, but I still didn't like it after trying it, so I will turn my answer to "not anymore" from "yes for a while".

To date, yes, but only because of curiosity since it had a new look and game payouts. I am still trying to find myself on this game playing it more often than my usual favorites of dice or crash.

This game has actually received more hate than I think it should receive. On the contrary, I think it is a decent game, but it definitely is better to control the game manually as opposed to automatic/

yeah me too i only play  this on challenges 😅 i prefer other games when profiting or rather lossing 🤣🤣

I got lucky and hit 5 of a kind once and got 50k doge, haven't really won since so I don't mess with this game too much.