htetaungxx

Can we trust in BTC price incrasing?

Featured Comment

Hello everyone. 
We all know about price of bitcoin, which is happening in 24 hours.
But someof crypto people can't trust in btc price, me also include guys. BTC price will troll us I think. 
How you think about that guys. Shoud we trust in BTC? As my opnion we should watching last month of this years I think. 

Yes last 2 days bitcoin price increase and now like 9.5k USD plus I think in 1,2 days price more go up ,

But in my opinion when price cross 10k USD then price again go down like 7k USD this week price go up and then go down

If the site is trusted and besides a large rating then Yes you can trust. But if you are not familiar with these actions something suspicious then it's probably a hoax and believe it is impossible.

No one can guarantee anything here. But you need to believe and trust in btc price. Actually you need confidence. Btc and other crypto price always fluctuate. So don't be in panic. It will back again if goes down. 

No such thing as a sure bet in this world. There's a good chance the price just drops from here, despite what everyone keeps saying. 

There are still lots of unexploded time bombs on the road, and any one could trigger a price crisis.

no u cant trust something like that 
like it could drop ded tomorrow who knows 
i guess in  there was a lot of stuff like that 
that people trusted in then they dropped xD 

It is specifically impossible to know how the fate of cryptocurrencies will be. When they rise in price, and when it falls. What patterns are there in the regulation of cryptocurrencies. If you knew this, you could count on success.

Only the real btc market movers can tell whether bitcoin reaches certain price or not, anyone else that claims to know when btc is going to hit a specific price should be ignored, truth is you should put as much money on btc or any cryptocurrency as you're willing to lose because nobody really knows what happens to crypto in the future

On 10/27/2019 at 2:53 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello everyone. 
But someof crypto people can't trust in btc price, me also include guys. BTC price will troll us I think. 
How you think about that guys. Shoud we trust in BTC? As my opnion we should watching last month of this years I think. 

As currently bitcoin is on 8600$ and it's strong bullish by whole market so I thought btc will goes 10000$ till mid of February 2020.so ready for some profit. 

On 10/27/2019 at 5:53 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello everyone. 

this year perhaps we will not see strong growth at home 15,000 maximum and I am always ready for its volatility and I know that this is normal. In summer you need to look at the movement after a significant date.

No chance to trust so bro because of this present situation but this year it price start to be increase...suddenly Corona come and stock market break down which lead to decrease it price guys..now it go up and down to 6-7k