How to start your own cryptocurrency/ altcoins?

karthik999

Featured Comment

5 minutes ago, karthik999 said:

I wanted to know , the process and techniques to start your in cryptocurrency or altcoins , may it be Erc20 or trc20 tokens. Anyone here are the owners of any cryptocurrencies?ย 

In order to start your own cryptocurrency, you will need large financial costs for this entire process and not the fact that it will all pay off. There is a lot of information on the Internet on this subject.

18 minutes ago, barbaris said:

In order to start your own cryptocurrency, you will need large financial costs for this entire process and not the fact that it will all pay off. There is a lot of information on the Internet on this subject.

Fully agreed.

5 minutes ago, Okseo122 said:

I agree with barbaris words... U will need some money for it..

Not simply some, will need a lot more than you think, to balance the price itself, maintaining a cryptocurrency is a hard job and should be treated likewise and not just for shits and giggles, to just own it.

• 2 months later...

or....by the other hand you may have a great project and those angel investors (like Pantera Capital) will take your hand and drive you to success... It is not about only money, you need a great idea which in many cases is hard to get, if not the hardest.ย  Also, acknowledge on programming is highly needed.......

Iยดm sure in Crypto Twitter or Google you will find lots of info regarding this great opportunity.ย  Good luck with that.ย 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 4:26 PM, karthik999 said:

I wanted to know , the process and techniques to start your in cryptocurrency or altcoins , may it be Erc20 or trc20 tokens. Anyone here are the owners of any cryptocurrencies?ย 

It is very complex process if you want to make your on coin or token. You some experience team members for making progress of the project and getting success in this market because success is not for all projects.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:26 PM, karthik999 said:

I am not the owner, but I have friends and I understand what strength it costs, first of all, you need to understand whether you need it and you are sure that you have a great idea and team,ย behind her who is ready to go to the end.