Ali saher

This is the best time sell your bitcoin

Featured Comment

Hey friends, 

Last 2 days bitcoin price again up and now bitcoin price 9650 USD I think this is the best time to sell your bitcoin because in my opinion after 4,5 days price again go down like 7k USD ,

What you think.

Best time of the year I really don't think so. If you look at all pass events with big coin you will know that it happens toward the end of the year in in the middle of the year. Also you have to take in account that there is a bitcoin halving coming soon!

I know there are 2 sides to it with one side for it and think that it will do well, while the other says it wont di anything. So keep somebody it because I am a little more optimistic with this!

yes maybe this is the right time to sell, because in future i think bitcoin will drop again, also you cant predict this crypto this is very volatile and risky market anything can happen anytime, as we say in past

Today bitcoin can reach the price of $ 9300 is a very good achievement in my opinion, after before it was very difficult to ride. And I would argue now is not the right moment to sell the bitcoin that we have. Because soon there will be halving bitcoin, which can trigger an increase bitcoin price. Then you should hold the bitcoin you have until halving ends.

I dont know about you but I think bitcoin is about to run to 10,000$ but when it hit 7000$ or even 6000$ it was better to buy then because then we have been going through a tough time, its important to really revisit the right form of trading, technical trading can be formulated in the technical tools such as moving average, MADC and so on so forth, this is easy  to identify a coin when its about to take an about turn.

Yes 2019 was great time to sell btc and the begin of 2020 was good time to but instantly btc price start to be low down which make the trader in sad mood as it price 6300k guys..hope btc price will high again

On 10/27/2019 at 8:17 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends, 

Last 2 days bitcoin price again up and now bitcoin price 9650 USD I think this is the best time to sell your bitcoin because in my opinion after 4,5 days price again go down like 7k USD ,

What you think.

i think you should wait a week or 2 and then sell 
i think they ll start dropping like somewhere between a week or 2 from now =D

On 10/28/2019 at 12:17 AM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends, 

What you think.

In the time prediction you are right because that time bitcoin raise to 9500k usd and that was the right time to sell bit coin because price can go down anytime... If you can hold btc for a year then it will be more better to sell..so if you want you can sell as it best time

Now the bitcoin has reached to $7k , I think it will further climb up to $9000. This the best time to sell but if you managed to hold some of it for upcoming days i think you will be in profit. One barrier for bitcoin is this corona pandemic but i think when every thing is settled bitcoin will pump up again.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:17 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends, 

What you think.

yeah not i see you were right but if not coronavirtus i think bitcoin could rise up to 12-13 thouthands of dollars