wngo123

No more bet replay

Featured Comment

I really miss the time when we could click on the bet and replay it. very fun especially on plinko. Right now we just see the results , pins and thats it. Anyone miss replays and do you know why they have been removed? Was it because of lag?

yes I think replays don't make lag, it does look cool when we see replay bets in the game plinko but unfortunately at this time we only show the results without being able to see the process of falling the ball into the highest payout, or this is because there is already an instant bet so making replays so it's abolished?

It seems like this is due to the instant betting option and making the reply no longer or eliminated in the game Plinko.
and I think that does not make a lag in the game, maybe lag will occur if many players play plinko or bet on this game. I often feel that, and many say if there is a lag in a game, then it's because the number of gamblers who bet on the game has been overcapacity

yes wngo i also missed that video option, that was really fun could do that all day :) watching nice hits that was awesome, but stake had to remove that because that was causing more lag in games, video result makes server more heavy and results more lag.

I never got to see that replay function but if I was a betting man (which obviously I am!), I would say not really the lag but the memory used to save these functions on the website. Plus the instant bet feature as someone previously mentioned sounds like a good reason as well.

Was this a hard to find option as I never saw it and been playing here a little close to 6 months. Maybe I just overlooked it but one thing is always a constant in life and that is change. Change is always happening around us in front of our own very eyes. We must learn to adapt with these changes and don't be like an old person who absolutely cannot stand change. Win lots of money everyone!

Hello,

Yes I think this is a very good idea, especially when we make a big win would be so good to share a replay to our friends so that he takes advantage of this great moment of victory, I agree with you and I would love to see that happen.

Good luck for the future and have a great day!

Omg this is a feature they need to bring back.

If I play Plinko on instant bet settings, the bet replay would be much appreciated... otherwise it'll just be a second of adrenaline instead of a good 5-10 seconds with the bounce(s). 😈

yes, i noticed this as well a month or so ago, maybe a bit longer.
sometimes i want to show another user how the ball dropped visually speaking, and it is not possible anymore. It really was a nice feature to have. maybe they got rid of it due to server storage issues or soemthing,.  

I didn’t even know that this was a thing, and it sounds amazing!

Just imagine hitting a 1000x on plinko with $1 and you can replay it over and over again. I wouldn’t stop playing it and it would never stop getting so satisfying! xD 

I didn't even know that in plinko games there were bet replays because all this time I rarely played plinko because in my opinion this game was very hard to win, if at this time bet replays in plinko games I would try this game and see the replay bet maybe this would a little interesting to see.