Jesse

Why we should fear a cashless world?

Featured Comment

so inspiring and so interesting thread that we really need to put first into our daily priorities.. as far as i have known, many people now rely on different aspects of their lives like for example, people wanted to have a financial freedom of themselves. they wanted to be free like they wants to own their times, because as what i have heard, "Time is now the Currency" do you believe in this? well for me basically this is not gonna work out, coz the sense is we are already live in the world that is full of distributors, wealth, finance and especially most powerful people when it comes to Money.

And generally speaking, do you think our governments may declaire cashless operations? Do you think banks, big business hotels, resorts, and etc. may agree with this kind of thing? I think No, because if they do, most of them will get into bankruptcy....

Everyone will be ready for that cashless future if cryptocurrency will be discuss in school. If everyone has its own crypto wallet. And if government will allow it. It is very impossible for now for a third world country like Philippines to make that happen. Not all people in Philippines own cellphone or even in the whole world. The very best thing to consider is that not all people have an idea about cryptoworld. I will just say it will happen in the future, but I think it will be a long way and very difficult transition. It will be in 30th Century.

Edited by Han2x

Yeah, I have a hint also that this will really happen so soon since the world is getting civilized the way we lived so this physical cash will be stopped. People are slowly hating the way banks operate today and digital currency slowly takes over the money transactions in the world so its not impossible to be a cashless society next time.