Sign in to follow this  
marsudi

Limbo or Dice For Fast Wagered ?🎃🎃🎃

Featured Comment

Tell Me Your Best Waggered To Get Fast Get VIP 

LIMBO OR DICE ? 

#HappyHalloween 🎃🎃 Booooooooo 👻👻👻👻👻👻

I mostly play dice when I participate in race or when I want increase my VIP level I think dice is good to limbo on limbo you get so many reds ,

But I not play just dice I play 2 game mines and dice mines for increased balance and dice for increased wegar amount

2 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

I mostly play dice when I participate in race or when I want increase my VIP level I think dice is good to limbo on limbo you get so many reds ,

But I not play just dice I play 2 game mines and dice mines for increased balance and dice for increased wegar amount

Thank's for your answer ❤️ 

if my view, between the dice game and the limbo game, is the fastest in adding wagered, then I think that the dice game will be much faster than the limbo game, considering the dice game is still easier to predict than the limbo game.

One of my friend told me baccarat is pretty good to increast wager. But I don't know any stategy for bacarat even don't know how to play. I was increase my wager by plinko for my bronze vip . Now was broze to silver I just playing dice 90% win , mines 3/2 , and sometimes plinko to increase wager. 

Hello,

For me, Dice is better. I find it faster than Limbo. And if you place a big bet, the time during two consecutives bets is really little. I usually play on 1.0102x on Dice, roll over. But I think I'll try to play some Limbo. :)

Kinou

both have same impact because nature of both games is same, these are my fav games, i always play only these two games, you can hunt and you can wager as much as you can with the target of 1.01x. 

but for best in wagering is limbo at dice there is too much risk of hitting below 1.01x several in few rolls, or sometimes in a row, but at limbo these chances are less.

Every game can be wagered with similar intensity and depending on your luck (or rather order of seed results), you would get to VIP faster with some games than with others.

Games and wagering strategies probably don't work the same way for everyone, so you'll have to figure out what works best for you.

If I had to call on a single game though... Dice would generally be my choice as it's more comparatively-stable.

I think that the 2 are equivalent after that is at the level of your personal tastes, I prefer the dice because it turns faster than the limbo.

After it depends on your goals? is to make the 1.01 or so 2 or so look for a big multiplier, must know that the dice is max 9900 and 999999x limbo l seems to me not the same potientiel

everything depends on you, gl my friends

If you care about your balance maybe I should suggest Roulette.  It may go slow than dice and limbo but your balance will be 0.1 % safe!   But if I have to choose between dice and limbo I think dice is faster.  Good luck 

dice is faster to collect wager than to play limbo, but are you here just wanting to collect wager and become a vip without thinking about making a profit? I never play just focus on Wager, I'm here because I want to make a profit

i wouldnt chose either 
i would say just gamble and you ll reach it at some point 
but if you wanna know which one is faster ( without caring how much u ll rip pointlessly ) 
then i would say play dice
instant bet hotkeys hold space 
it is fast 
you can also place a phone or something on the space and it is like super fast auto betting haha 

I choose dice because I played dice a lot. But to be a vip , don’t look (focus) on the stats bar every time you play . Just focus to win and play carefully. The more you win , the more you can wager, and the faster you will reach vip . Good luck 

10 hours ago, cryptofly said:

If you care about your balance maybe I should suggest Roulette.  It may go slow than dice and limbo but your balance will be 0.1 % safe!   But if I have to choose between dice and limbo I think dice is faster.  Good luck 

I think so too, the calculation of the dice and limbo in collecting the number of wagers is very much different. the percentage of winnings is still much higher in the dice game than in limbo, and also in terms of enduring in betting the dice game is clearly superior to limbo