Stake Forum
Grifter

Electroneum Speculation

Featured Comment

if After Elctroneum working with Hackerone,

Screenshot_35.thumb.png.7ef5531f71724342253f62265d26b34b.png

i just wanna say, a 50-100$ each ETN this coming 2018,

What do you guys think?

here is the currently rate of Etn right now.

Screenshot_34.thumb.png.bba843a97f4bdc9fb02417444753a05b.png

:D i wish that price prediction of yours will really happen because thats my very best and my first crypto I invest with @Grifter  but looking and analyzing also the thrills it gives the ETN holders if ever ETN will just hit $10 so many dumpers will probably sell by just hitting $10 so what will happen the price will go back down but still it will go up later. But in my own prediction ETN will be just $5-$10 dollars next year because of many rival coins in market.

7 minutes ago, skillex said:

:D i wish that price prediction of yours will really happen because thats my very best and my first crypto I invest with @Grifter  but looking and analyzing also the thrills it gives the ETN holders if ever ETN will just hit $10 so many dumpers will probably sell by just hitting $10 so what will happen the price will go back down but still it will go up later. But in my own prediction ETN will be just $5-$10 dollars next year because of many rival coins in market.

all i want to say is just HODL your coins, and wait for years. you'll see the outcome of this potential coin soon...

36 minutes ago, Han2x said:

I have some ETN here @Grifter. I am not willing to wait for years. Can you buy mine now? I have 356 ETN wanna trade with me .02 BTC.

lol at 0.02btc? hahahaha with that cost, i can buy it like this:

Price (BTC)                 Amount (ETN)                     Total (BTC)

0.00000654               3436.96126607                   0.02247773

10 minutes ago, Han2x said:

I invested .02 BTC on ETN. but I only got 300+. Just kidding .002 only. 

lets me check on bittrex i have 500k sts :D will buy some :P  lol ETN havent added on bittrex yet

Edited by remember

We are seeing a quick rise of ETN to .10 because of the viral effect that is happening with our coin. This is a really great sign. SO pay no mind to the naysayers because they will be wishing they had got in it early like we are. With that being said, when wallets go live, there WILL be some Whale Investors out there that will dump hundreds of thousands if not millions of coins and sell for a quick profit (because they only see $$$ and not potential). SO the price WILL decrease, I'm guessing back to .04-.06, and this is where you will want to buy as much as you can because you can kiss these small prices goodbye by the end's year. BUT, just to be on the safe side, I would still buy some now (don't spend all your buying power) just so you won't be stressed out if the price doesn't drop back. Because we can still see the price continue to rise until wallets drop, and by then who knows what it's price will be and if the Whales will even want to dump by then. Time will tell, so on the safe side, I would spend a portion of my cash for the price NOW (save the rest for price dip) so you won't be kicking yourself in the arse when the price continues to increase even on Wallet Day. Either way, you will be making money in the long-term.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:55 PM, Grifter said:

if After Elctroneum working with Hackerone,

Screenshot_35.thumb.png.7ef5531f71724342253f62265d26b34b.png

i just wanna say, a 50-100$ each ETN this coming 2018,

What do you guys think?

here is the currently rate of Etn right now.

Screenshot_34.thumb.png.bba843a97f4bdc9fb02417444753a05b.png

Where to buy ETN?

Just now, Kargai said:

Last time I saw a date it was planned for mid-december. Dunno if they changed the ETA since that or not.

Ok! I hope this is true. I'm starting to feel the need to actually see my balance xD