cukup2

Determine the multiplier or play at will?

Featured Comment

how are you all my friend
I want to ask if you always determine the multiplier before playing Hillo or you play as you wish and will casout when you have enough?
I often get confused playing Hillo manually because initially I was looking for a x2 multiplier but after getting it I always continued playing without cashout and always ended up losing, so I always played without determining my final goal which made me always continue to make card choices.
so according to friends multipliers how much is easy enough for you to get in Hillo.

No, I never determine multiplier before I play Hilo. I do play how I feel because each bet is different, some bets I just feel that need to be cashout earlier, some later. I don't even look at multipliers just look at the profit and how much I already made. I noticed that if i start the bet and it's easy to play then I can take more risk and play longer and then cashout. But if I see at the beginning that I got difficult cards' then I skip one or two and then if I still didn't bust I cashout because that bet won't take me anywhere. Many times something just tells me to cashout because it is going too good. and I am right, for example I open 25 cards and the last card is 2, easy... go higher, right? But I cashout, I check and the next card was A, so I would bust. After playing Hilo for very long time you can notice the pattern. 

i dont know why people chose hi lo for 2x, i mean the best games for x2 are limbo, crash, baccarat and blackjack, hi lo is something else, atleast for 8, 10 or 20x is nice at hi lo, its really a bad choice for 2x.

and i never set my any multiplier as target in hi lo, i just play and when ever i think its time to cashout, i do.

I am not a multiplier hunter.  I do gamble without looking for a specific multiplier because I don´t see a reason why I should stop if having a lucky path.  What I do is to keep my balance safe by following my limit strategy which is, to be hones, very hard to obey; you know what they are saying about greed that is around the corner, same as luck.  It depends which one you meet first.  Good luck. 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, wngo123 said:

No, I never determine multiplier before I play Hilo. I do play how I feel because each bet is different, some bets I just feel that need to be cashout earlier, some later. I don't even look at multipliers just look at the profit and how much I already made. I noticed that if i start the bet and it's easy to play then I can take more risk and play longer and then cashout. But if I see at the beginning that I got difficult cards' then I skip one or two and then if I still didn't bust I cashout because that bet won't take me anywhere. Many times something just tells me to cashout because it is going too good. and I am right, for example I open 25 cards and the last card is 2, easy... go higher, right? But I cashout, I check and the next card was A, so I would bust. After playing Hilo for very long time you can notice the pattern. 

thank you for my very petrified advice

On 11/1/2019 at 7:29 PM, wyj1306 said:

I usually set a goal of 100x, but  I always end up stopping before that, I think I'm afraid to go on and lose everything, but every now and then I try to go further, and I can get lucky sometimes.

I also initially set such goals but before reaching them I always lost

25 minutes ago, zulfandina said:

I always determine my bet when betting in hilo games. because I if I determine doubling then I will be dominated by a high desire for victory because greed will come toward me.
especially if I'm different from a manual pattern.

You're the same as me and it really gets me back to zero balance

I think this game is very good! But I never got a good payout in this game. I lack the courage to risk it.
This game makes me very tense. Much more than the others!

I see the biggest gains on Hilo and that's fantastic! I know some that are very good at this game. It is amazing!