Ali saher

Which site best for sell and buy bitcoins

Featured Comment

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

Hi friends,

I use for buy sell bitcoin local bitcoin and I use this site last 2 years but now I want one more this type site where I buy and sell bitcoin easily if anyone know about this share me

It really depends on your requirements.

LBC offers a huge variety of ways to buy/sell BTC from your local trader and every single one has different terms with their own pros/cons. 

Their rate is at a higher % though as with all 3rd party traders. If you are able to purchase it through Coinbase or other exchanges, I would certainly recommend this route.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:23 PM, Mahdirakib87 said:

Local bitcoin is good enough as you are already using it. Cause it is supported almost everywhere. Coinbase is a best platform to buy crypto. Try https://www.coinmama.com too. It's a good site.  

Yes localbitcoin is a very good site for buy and sell bitcoin but now I want one more site  I not buy sell bitcoin on coinbase because you need a PayPal account for this and PayPal not working buy sell options in my country 

Can you please let us know which site you already tried? I am bit interested in it. But if you are looking for an exchange platform then all-stocks.net could  be helpful for you. sign up is super easy. No need to pay anything for the first 3 months. Besides, you'll get a free coupon code "ALLBTK" which is usable for the first 3 months of registration. So try this new source. I hope you'll enjoy it. :) 

hmm i would say coinbase maybe 
i see a lot of people use that one 
 i use btc atms for that shit 
way ez and u dont ahve to write ur name and shit 
jsut wallet deposit cash in it and u are good to go 
while in coinbase u gotta do id and tons of other shit to just get verified 

18 hours ago, niki014 said:

hmm i would say coinbase maybe 
i see a lot of people use that one 
 i use btc atms for that shit 
way ez and u dont ahve to write ur name and shit 
jsut wallet deposit cash in it and u are good to go 
while in coinbase u gotta do id and tons of other shit to just get verified 

But I can't buy and sell Btc on coinbase because you buy and sell thro PayPal on coinbase and PayPal not work in my country I need a worldwide payment system where I transfer money to my local bank account so coinbase not give me this option

3 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

But I can't buy and sell Btc on coinbase because you buy and sell thro PayPal on coinbase and PayPal not work in my country I need a worldwide payment system where I transfer money to my local bank account so coinbase not give me this option

Yeah, bank transfer is much more secure. I like this method a lot. But the problem for transaction using bank account need same country people. So most of them same country aren't available. Rather I prefer exchange websites https://exchange.all-stocks.net/exchange?currency=usdc which help me to get the highest exchange price. Besides I can compare the price with other exchanges websites easily. 

best and safest site is localbitcoin, i always buy and sell there but now they applied so much restrictions to buy n sell, you have to complete 2 tiers to do trades with exchangers.

but still this is the best trustworthy site on internet for crypto buying and selling.

Forst off good topic! I know many sites and it really depends on what currency you're buying and also what all are you doing; e.g. selling, buying, trading etc.

Localethereum.com, paxful, xcoins, new one called shapeshift which is still in beta. They actually send me a free keepkey wallet for joining in beginning stages. 

Also, what I am noticing is a lot of new sites are opening. So what for fees to go down a good bit. That's really 2 things that will keep me from using a site 1. The fee 2. Can I send directly from stake without getting my coins taken. One reason I dont use coinbase. If you use coinbase, first send to binance and then send to coinbase as they don't track back that far. Then you have to take in account gas prices. Bitcoin is pretty expensive to move around here and there so I have been using other currency. XRP has one of the lowest gas prices with transactions costing as little as .20 cents! I hope you found this informative and I will be glad to read through the responses to see if there is a new and better place!

Hello,

There are plenty of sites to buy BTC but you leave very little information to advise you, in any case I hope you find what you need, good luck in your search. And good luck my friends.

Good day everyone and good luck on stake.