Jump to content

Which site best for sell and buy bitcoins


Featured Comment

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

Hi friends,

I use for buy sell bitcoin local bitcoin and I use this site last 2 years but now I want one more this type site where I buy and sell bitcoin easily if anyone know about this share me

It really depends on your requirements.

LBC offers a huge variety of ways to buy/sell BTC from your local trader and every single one has different terms with their own pros/cons. 

Their rate is at a higher % though as with all 3rd party traders. If you are able to purchase it through Coinbase or other exchanges, I would certainly recommend this route.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 6:23 PM, Mahdirakib87 said:

Local bitcoin is good enough as you are already using it. Cause it is supported almost everywhere. Coinbase is a best platform to buy crypto. Try https://www.coinmama.com too. It's a good site.  

Yes localbitcoin is a very good site for buy and sell bitcoin but now I want one more site  I not buy sell bitcoin on coinbase because you need a PayPal account for this and PayPal not working buy sell options in my country 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you please let us know which site you already tried? I am bit interested in it. But if you are looking for an exchange platform then all-stocks.net could  be helpful for you. sign up is super easy. No need to pay anything for the first 3 months. Besides, you'll get a free coupon code "ALLBTK" which is usable for the first 3 months of registration. So try this new source. I hope you'll enjoy it. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm i would say coinbase maybe 
i see a lot of people use that one 
 i use btc atms for that shit 
way ez and u dont ahve to write ur name and shit 
jsut wallet deposit cash in it and u are good to go 
while in coinbase u gotta do id and tons of other shit to just get verified 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, niki014 said:

hmm i would say coinbase maybe 
i see a lot of people use that one 
 i use btc atms for that shit 
way ez and u dont ahve to write ur name and shit 
jsut wallet deposit cash in it and u are good to go 
while in coinbase u gotta do id and tons of other shit to just get verified 
 

But I can't buy and sell Btc on coinbase because you buy and sell thro PayPal on coinbase and PayPal not work in my country I need a worldwide payment system where I transfer money to my local bank account so coinbase not give me this option

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

But I can't buy and sell Btc on coinbase because you buy and sell thro PayPal on coinbase and PayPal not work in my country I need a worldwide payment system where I transfer money to my local bank account so coinbase not give me this option

Yeah, bank transfer is much more secure. I like this method a lot. But the problem for transaction using bank account need same country people. So most of them same country aren't available. Rather I prefer exchange websites https://exchange.all-stocks.net/exchange?currency=usdc which help me to get the highest exchange price. Besides I can compare the price with other exchanges websites easily. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Forst off good topic! I know many sites and it really depends on what currency you're buying and also what all are you doing; e.g. selling, buying, trading etc.

Localethereum.com, paxful, xcoins, new one called shapeshift which is still in beta. They actually send me a free keepkey wallet for joining in beginning stages. 

Also, what I am noticing is a lot of new sites are opening. So what for fees to go down a good bit. That's really 2 things that will keep me from using a site 1. The fee 2. Can I send directly from stake without getting my coins taken. One reason I dont use coinbase. If you use coinbase, first send to binance and then send to coinbase as they don't track back that far. Then you have to take in account gas prices. Bitcoin is pretty expensive to move around here and there so I have been using other currency. XRP has one of the lowest gas prices with transactions costing as little as .20 cents! I hope you found this informative and I will be glad to read through the responses to see if there is a new and better place!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Just like the other members here i will recommend you coinbase this is one of the best wallet now and trading here is so easy as well as even storing youre crypto in a long period of time is very safe.the security and also the verification is so very nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitroz Exchange Is best to sell bitcoin ethereum and litecoin for instant cash.

Bitroz exchange allows you to conveniently exchange your Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin for cash and receive the funds almost instantly in your PayPal Skrill And Bank account. The best part? Its Easy Secure And Fast non custodial exchange You don't need to submit any documents kyc to exchange your Bitcoin on Bitroz.

https://bitroz.com

 

Hope this helps u

Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally use blockchain and coinbase... i'm not sure if that's fast for you as it depends on the country you live in. Well, it's all about doing research and look for the site where it's mostly used in your area, best if you can be more specific next time. 

Cheers and goodluck!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 10:14 PM, seanwattson said:

Forst off good topic! I know many sites and it really depends on what currency you're buying and also what all are you doing; e.g. selling, buying, trading etc.

Localethereum.com, paxful, xcoins, new one called shapeshift which is still in beta. They actually send me a free keepkey wallet for joining in beginning stages. 

Also, what I am noticing is a lot of new sites are opening. So what for fees to go down a good bit. That's really 2 things that will keep me from using a site 1. The fee 2. Can I send directly from stake without getting my coins taken. One reason I dont use coinbase. If you use coinbase, first send to binance and then send to coinbase as they don't track back that far. Then you have to take in account gas prices. Bitcoin is pretty expensive to move around here and there so I have been using other currency. XRP has one of the lowest gas prices with transactions costing as little as .20 cents! I hope you found this informative and I will be glad to read through the responses to see if there is a new and better place!

Ohh very nice information for trading and buy and sell bitcoin. I  try these sites and check which site good for me .where I easily buy and sell my coins . I hope there sites solve my this problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Local bitcoin is good enough as you are already using it. Cause it is supported almost everywhere. Coinbase is a best platform to buy crypto. Try https://www.coinmama.com too. It's a good site.  

I personally use blockchain and coinbase... i'm not sure if that's fast for you as it depends on the country you live in. Well, it's all about doing research and look for the site where it's mostly used in your area, best if you can be more specific next time. 

Cheers and goodluck!

I   try these sites and check which site good for me .where I easily buy and sell my coins . I hope there sites solve my this problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Itsmebro said:

Local bitcoin is good enough as you are already using it. Cause it is supported almost everywhere. Coinbase is a best platform to buy crypto. Try https://www.coinmama.com too. It's a good site.  

I personally use blockchain and coinbase... i'm not sure if that's fast for you as it depends on the country you live in. Well, it's all about doing research and look for the site where it's mostly used in your area, best if you can be more specific next time. 

Cheers and goodluck!

I   try these sites and check which site good for me .where I easily buy and sell my coins . I hope there sites solve my this problem

Yes I use localbitcoin last 2years and this is very good and best site,but last few weeks I don't know what s problems I not buy and sell bitcoin on this site my account on forced holiday and I ask so many times support team they just say wait but not solve my problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

Yes I use localbitcoin last 2years and this is very good and best site,but last few weeks I don't know what s problems I not buy and sell bitcoin on this site my account on forced holiday and I ask so many times support team they just say wait but not solve my problems.

Like I've mentioned here already this LocalBitcoins service was good in the past and now it became unusable, unfortunately!

There's a great alternative that really works, many people from LocalBitcoins went there: LocalCryptos.com

It's a life saver for me, very simple to use, guys have posted a new video as of today:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GeorgeFeb said:

Like I've mentioned here already this LocalBitcoins service was good in the past and now it became unusable, unfortunately!

There's a great alternative that really works, many people from LocalBitcoins went there: LocalCryptos.com

It's a life saver for me, very simple to use, guys have posted a new video as of today:

 

Ohh thanks to share this information I just today sign up with this site and try to trade some in 1,2 days if this site give good results then I continue trading with this site. I hope this site work like localbitcoin.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well until the present day, whenever I would like to buy or sell Bitcoins I would definitely much prefer to find a local buyer / seller of Bitcoins through Localbitcoins.com. It is also the very site I started to found out and first secured Bitcoins the very first time. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...