cukup2

Change in diamond poker payout!

Featured Comment

if in the poker poker game there is a change in payout whether there will be many who will play in this game?
I actually like this game, unfortunately, when we get 5 of a kind payout, it remains x2, what if in the future the stake changes the diamond poker payout when we get 5 of a kind to x5, and 4 of a kind becomes 3, will it look good for the development of this game?
I hope there is a change in payout in this game to make it more interesting when playing it.

Edited by cukup2

, when we get 5 of a kind payout, it remains x2

Thats the most disapointing multiplier ever on stake. Come on they should give really high multiplier for 5 of kind like 100x or even 500x and I'm serious, I never hit 5 of kind it's so hard

Diamond poker is a low multiplayer game and I think this is a good idea if stake increase diamond poker payouts and give some good multiplayer when you get 5 a kind diamond then I think so many users play this game because low multiplayer not so many users use this game for playing

As my opnion, no need to change to big payout multiplier I think. Because we have many big payout multiplier games such as plinko keno hilo slots etc.
But better to increse allittle more multiplier will be better for 4 of kinds and 5 of kinds.

Hello,

I find your idea very interesting, the diamont poker is a good game but the payments are very small and we tire very quickly, I agree with changing this before the game is no longer play at all. And for his sake it will be necessary to be several to this pitying. I really hope that will change anyway.

Gl all