Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

Which is the Devil’s game?

The Devil’s Game.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these did the Devil jinx, and is the worst for you?

• Baccarat
    • BlackJack
    • Plinko
    • Keno
    • Slots
    • Diamond Poker (Coloured-Gems)
    • Mines
    • Roulette
    • Crash
    • Limbo
    • Dice
    • Video Poker (Cards)

Featured Comment

Okay, everyone gather round to share your opinions. 

Which of the games in Stake are the devil’s advocate and your specific bane?

Which game is so frustrating, it makes you want to tear your hair out? 

Which game has done nothing for you but rob your balance even after countless seed changes? 

Share your most hated game that you’re convinced the Devil has jinxed... Mine would be without a doubt, Ke-noprofit. 😓

I just vote to Roulette, because I didn't even get 1 times profit till now with that games. And I don't didn't play even Roulette is weekly challenge. But only play on telegram daily challenge . :D  

Limbo and crash game not good for me I play so many times these games but I not get profit playing these games,

Some time I play so low multiplayer but results very bad and I lose always my balance 

I voted crash.. i don't like wait when payout going up and stop, that's my reason lol.

I replaced from crash to limbo - because i can play quickly than crash, but sometimes i play for a fun.. rarely i play it.

Other all games are fine for me, so i can play on opition instant :D 

I agree with wildmonkey. I have probably lost around 0.1 BTC on blackjack in total, not only because of the long losing streaks with them, but it puts the decision entirely on you. For example, you flop a 16 against a 5, so you decide to stand on it. The dealer pulls a 10, then a 5, making it a 21. 

Then, you blame yourself for not hitting as you would have won the bet and had 21 :D I can't think of another game that does this to you, except for video poker :P 

man slot is worst for me, ist of all i am not getting free spins like in sometimes 200 or 300 rolls and if by any chance i get three scatters, free spins giving me like 12x or 30x max, this is what going on with me at slot, i mean this is the worst game for me till now, i just want this game to behave good with me because i like slot man.

Wow.

I’m surprised to see that most players responded differently greatly from one another with the exceptional few having the same choices as the devil’s game.

This brings into clearer perspective how a game that is good for another player or played with a certain strategy might not necessarily work for everyone.

Even on the same game with similar settings, everyone’s experiences can differ, especially at the start of your journey where the variance can shoot through the roof or dig a hole in the ground for you. 😱

lol i didnt even know there was challenges in events haha
i tho its only the challenge in the vip room lol
well i guess i missed 
there is still time but i guess i wont be able to get them all cuz i cant chase today ;/ 

i hate game mines. even to this point, I get green in the highest game mines only being in payout 10x.
honestly, I will never try this game again, even when there are weekly challenges or telegram challenges, and the game that is required to be resolved is a game of mines, so I better not participate in the challenge. I really am unlucky if I bet on the game Mines

Roulette is the devils game.. plain and simple.. its evil in many ways but most obvious one sum of all numbers that appear on the roulette wheel is 666. This number is believed to be the Devil's number, also known as the Number of the Beast.

The legend says that back in the 17th century, the creator of Roulette, a famous mathematician Blaise Pascal from France, made a deal with the devil in order to get the game. The King finds this to be an interesting story be it a numerical coincidence or not. (got this info from google.) if this is the game of the devil.. naming Beastmode seems fitting..

Plinko is te most Devil's game for me because most of the money I won on stake was with plinko hitting big multipliers , but at the same time most of busting was caused y plinko, but I still love this game since only there I could win $100 with betting just 1000 satoshi :) and it happened many times.

I think for me the most dangerous game would be Limbo since I always have the tendency to want to make a quick 2x on Limbo which is absolutely a very wrong decision and way to think!