htetaungxx

Which card is your start card and why?

Featured Comment

Hello guys.
I was newbie in hilo game, and I don't know even which card is bigger than which one.
So, I was played random start card and playing without skip. But some of my fri tell me that, A , K, or 10 start is going to hight multiplier. 
So. I trying to play with that start cards. But more harder than random started I think. 
So, how about you guys? Which card is your start card and why are you starting with that card, let me know about that guys.

I don't have a start card. I play with what hilo gives me randomly. I take that risk and most of the time I hit right with the first time. I even think it is easier to make that first bet on hilo than later bets so I really don't see any reason why I should change the first card. 

I don't play any special card any card give me hilo game I start and I not skip any card when I think this is a deficult card I simply cashout ,

And I think if you play your normal game then you do good if you see other game and try to play others strategy then I think you not get good results, A is a small card and k is s big card 

i never thought about what to select as a start card, but yes i always skip 7, 6 and 8 in start and even in middle.

and my strategy is simple i am going for higher multiplier in start if i gets one then i go for normal and safe game, and try to make that multiplier more big slowly, it works nicely.

Hilo is the only game in which I have a good winning rate ... The only game in which I've won many times ...

I usually dont like to skip cards you know just like to go with the flow and see what happens ...

i want to get lucky

like Etude on Hilo...

Damn he's good in hitting 4 Aces and 4 Kings

Hello,

I do not have a starting card, I play with the one I have in front of my eyes from the beginning and after I choose according to what I want to try to win, if I want to win big I take risks otherwise if I want to win small in this case I skip dangerous cards.

PS: The Hilo remains the best game for big multipliers.

Good luck and have a good day!

early I learned to play Hillo I prefer to use A 2 3 JQK cards and I will skip cards other than the six cards and it really succeeded in making me profit, but now I have abandoned these patterns and I prefer playing with random cards because get the payout I want faster.

when playing in the hilo game, for me there is no good starting card term. basically playing in a hilo game with a basic US or K card, it's better. but nevertheless I never tried to get an A or K card when I bet in hilo games

I like to start on a king or ace, because that is an easy one to get a start. Other cards can cause you to bust easily on the second card. I feel I have more playing time by choosing A or K.

I don’t skip for a particular start card as I prefer attempting to guess the most random combinations. 😂

Having said that, combinations starting or ending with 7 are a real tickler...

to be honest, like 95% of the times when im playing hilo then its always with the hilobot while hunting patterns like 3-4 aces or kings.

so my usually startcard is A or K. 

when im going to play manually then i just play with the opened cards

i always like to start with any card other than 6,7,8.

i never like to take big risk.
but sometime in between gameplay sometime i play on that card.
most of time i play on every card other than 6,7,8...

When I play Hi Lo. I always liked that my card starts with an A. I dunno why but maybe because the numbers when being counted simply starts with the number 1. It may sound non sense to you but honestly that is really how I have been doing it. Though, it doean't mean I am profitable with that start card. It's just my style I guess. Good luck mate and keep on winning! 

Cheers;

NiCOL3 🎲

I don't play much at hilo. But when I test some moves on him, I choose any starting card. 

To me this is of little importance. The only exception is when I place a high bet when it comes to a card of 7. As it is practically fifty / fifty, I skip the cards or stop the game. But I see some high payout hunters who only like A or K at first.

Good luck all! ;)