When is a good time to withdraw?

allisonn

Featured Comment

I've managed to run up a small amount to... another small amount. 😋But at least I can reach the minimum amount to withdraw now. It's not a big amount so I don't mind keeping it on the site for future gambling, but I feel like taking out some would be nice, to confirm that I've gotten a nice profit. 

At what point when playing do you think "this is good, I'm going to withdraw", and how much do you take out, 50% of profits? 100% of profits? 50% of total balance?

Edit: For clarity, percentage-wise my balance is currently about 12x the original deposit.

There is a lot to be said for "taking some off the table" and withdrawing once you are over the minimum.  The withdrawal fee is fixed, so the more you withdraw the less it is in proportion to that withdrawal, but if you are the type of person who can't keep a balance without playing it, get it off ASAP!

To be a winner you have to quit a winner, so hit it and quit it, and if you can't stay quit, get your coins out!

Depends on the bet size you make evedy bet,example if you have a bankroll of 0.1 BTC and do 0.001 Bets its good to cash out while your in profit 0.025 BTC +,but if you start with like 0.005 and do way riskier bets,like half of the bankroll then you can go till 0.1 BTC,it just depends on how much risk you want to take,but what I have learned is that you should take risk and not be scared .

I would say breaking it down into 2 steps would be the most ideal:

1. Upon making at least 1x of your original deposit, withdraw that amount. (No-risk play on the remaining amount) 

2. When your current balance is at least 3-4x of your original deposit, take note to withdraw the balance once it drops to 15% of your highest balance. 

After that, rinse and repeat. 

The problem comes from sessions that run your balance to 0 without ever going above your deposit amount... now those pose a real threat. 😔

5 hours ago, allisonn said:

I've managed to run up a small amount to... another small amount. 😋But at least I can reach the minimum amount to withdraw now. It's not a big amount so I don't mind keeping it on the site for future gambling, but I feel like taking out some would be nice, to confirm that I've gotten a nice profit. 

At what point when playing do you think "this is good, I'm going to withdraw", and how much do you take out, 50% of profits? 100% of profits? 50% of total balance?

Edit: For clarity, percentage-wise my balance is currently about 12x the original deposit.

I usually set a goal and try my best to stick to it.    If I make small deposit and make it 3x.   Withdraw !     Doesn’t always go this way though.  

it depends on what percentage of the winnings.
I will personally make a withdrawal if the amount of the winnings that I get is 20x the amount of the deposit that I made, and I will not leave any at all. I always withdraw everything, if I want to bet again, then I only have to make a deposit again, but usually after making wthdraw, I rarely bet again, because I always lose the bet when I just finished withdrawing.

2 hours ago, Adriames said:

you need to shoot everything at once, when you reached the amount that you originally wanted to raise, because you will not need to pay a Commission several times.

if you want to shoot all of them at once, even in accordance with the set targets, I think it is difficult to do, some even admit that right is impossible to do,
however effort and hope, hopefully you can get a victory in accordance with what is expected

On 11/4/2019 at 5:15 AM, allisonn said:

I think this depends on your balance you play how much balance big balance or small balance you must set a target before starting game I think if you have a big balance like 1000 USD plus then after winning 500 USD you need to withdraw 1000 USD and play with 500 USD 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:15 AM, allisonn said:

for me doubling my deposit is already good,  i always lose when i am aming for more win. ithink greediness is the reason why we always lose, so i alway make sure that im satisfied with 2x of my deposit then relax for a while , then play again when i have spare time.

Archived