Stake Forum
Jeazelle

Add affiliate username

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
I just wan't to share my thoughts about affiliate program how about stake 
put there username not there gmail so that we can know who are our affiliate
What do you think about it guys?

pointless why should i know who are the useres who i ref xD? i see no point in this 
but i would like to see who we are refed to  that would be cool
like to see who refed you 
like i rly wanna know who i am refed to 
cuz i found stake n the web when they opened it ( like couple of weeks after that ) 
but if i found it in the net i found it by some other website which is using their ref
so i would rly like to know who or what website was that 
or did i found it in youtube am i refed to youtuber 0.o 
i dunno but i would like to know :D

I myself do not like about this affiliate program, because this is like a profit chain where if someone joins through our network, then we will benefit from them from the bets they make, while I want me to win with the results of my own efforts, all the coins I have are the result of my personal bet. for this reason I never intend to invite other people to join in stake with my affiliate intermediaries

I would like to think that how affiliates is currently is shown is just fine as how it is. :)  There seems to be just enough information for us to actually tell who is under our affiliates for me though.

I don't thing this is a good idea mostly reffel comes on our advertising sites and not anybody want we know his email and I think not any site show reffel email or other personal information

On 11/6/2019 at 10:45 AM, Ali saher said:

I don't thing this is a good idea mostly reffel comes on our advertising sites and not anybody want we know his email and I think not any site show reffel email or other personal information

that's for sure, because email and referral information is everyone's privacy, and it has to be kept a secret. because it has become a personal secret.
and what you're saying is true, there isn't a gambing site that blatantly mentions emails and referral id.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:48 AM, Jeazelle said:

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
I just wan't to share my thoughts about affiliate program how about stake 
put there username not there gmail so that we can know who are our affiliate
What do you think about it guys?

i dont think its a good idea, coz if our gmail that is link to our account is hacked, they can get our account and many thing that is on our gmail, username is safer i guess.

8 hours ago, sahil777 said:

i think anonymity of the user is still have to be a priority, if someone do not wants to share his/her name or email address, then it will be fine if they dont show it.

indeed if you think about it, even if they hide their identity or their e-mail, it will still work according to the rules, and it will be fine. however some people will want to see the number and names of people who are on their affiliate network. because maybe for some people it's important