arri09

My Biggest Payout at Mines :)

Featured Comment

Wao very nice congrats this is a very big multiplayer on mines this is my best game but mostly I play with small multiplayer because I change my bet amount every bet after watching your big hit now I try next time like this multiplayer 

yes you can also hit 1,000,000 to 5,000,000 multiplier just dont lose hope . i hunt this payout for almost a month and this night i hit it dude goodluck to your rolls saher :))

On 11/5/2019 at 12:14 AM, arri09 said:

MINES: 11,047,386,050

placed by arri09 on 05/11/2019

Wagered

0.00000002 btc.svg

Multiplier

202255x

Profit

0.00404507 btc.svg

200k.JPG

Congrats very nice multiplayer I like this game and I play mostly this game but I not get like this multiplayer any time ,

Can you tell me after how much rolls you get this multiplayer and if I want hunt like this multiplayer then which strategy I use

1 month roll for x200,000 everytime eddie rain btc i roll it in different pattern, when i hit it i only have 0.00002btc rain from my moderator, i remember there is 900-800 left before i hit that.

For now my biggest payout is 6000x (16/6) if I'm not mistaken. And that was when I reached 0.000015 litoshi base and profit around 0.4

well this is really awesome hit man, you are lucky enough to get this at mines, i dont know anyone except faris got hit like that.

my luck is worst at mines, i always got bust and i think maybe 10x at mines is my biggest multiplier lol i know its really low thats because i dont play much at this game.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:00 AM, arri09 said:

1 month roll for x200,000 everytime eddie rain btc i roll it in different pattern, when i hit it i only have 0.00002btc rain from my moderator, i remember there is 900-800 left before i hit that.

So you keep roling with the same seed also not reset the pair to 0 until you hit ? Dang, 1 month roll, that is a long wait but it's worth i guess, because you only play from the rain.

It's really nice payout you have been made in mines bro...it's really amazing that your pattern works really good suddenly... I have tried many time to hit this kind of payout but each time i get rejected and never able to hit 100x payout in  mines..i am still trying to hit high payout so i try always with different payout..hope i will be able to hit like you soon😌

I'll be happy with even 100x at mines which for me is hard to get. It's easier for me to get high multipliers at other games like dice than mines. Anyway, you guys are lucky getting those wins, congratulations.

Amazing payout, may be its just a dream for me. i try hunt huge multiplier like that on mines and limbo but never and never get it till now.