htetaungxx

Percentage of hilo card

Featured Comment

its the chance to get a hit for the next card it aint based on the last cards 
i used to love this
before the update if u won before u even see the card 
if u picked the right card the precentages was moving if u lost they was doing nothing
like that in the moment u click u knew if u picked the right one or the wrong one and then u just watch the animation ahah i loved it 

I think their is 1 percent house edge and I think every card defrent percentage and this depends on your next card just 7 number card same you select hi or low you received same multiplayer but other every card defrent percentage of multiplayers

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys.
We all can see % of hilo on card when we play. 
But honsty I really don't know how is work that percentage. It's starting calculate on start card or all of card guys?
If you guys know guide of hilo game let me check and explain to me below please. 
thanks.

im not sure aswell.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, Wildmonkeylv said:

Its weird that its only 1 % house egde,because you got 53.7 on each side while you got a 7 .

then based on your calculation, how much house edge should it be?

the percentage in playing Hillo you just choose which one do you think has a greater chance of winning or a very small chance of winning like when your initial card A then the biggest chance of winning is high so the percentage of wins is quite high at 93% sure you will win but not means it will always win because in playing Hillo you can find AA 4x in a row.

I don't think there is a specific percentage of betting on the game of Hilo. because the game hilo is nothing more than a card guessing game. while to calculate the percentage amount in the hilo game, it should use a new strategy we can calculate, and keep in mind that in the hilo game there is no specific strategy to win bets in this game. there are only guesses and use your feelings