Jump to content
Ali saher

This is bad luck or mistake

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Last 40 days I not withdraw anything so many times I make small to very big like 40 dogecoin to 50k dogecoin 70 dogecoin to 55k doge and so many times I make like this very small to very big today also I make 1k stoshi to 270k stoshi but the end every time I lose all because win I make big then I play so much riski game ,

What you think this is my bad luck every time I lose after making big amount or this is my mistake I think this is my mistake after making big I not play good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you might be doing something wrong. For example when you are at 240k satoshi, ty to send some of the winnings to the vault so next time you wont need to go again from 1k because that is really, really hard. Sure I have been doing this as well and you have seen yourself that it is possible to do, but how many times you failed? Many... so it is much easier to start with higher balance. That's the main reason what you wrong. Second is when you reach that large balance try to take a break, and then come back. If you see that you are losing then take anoher break, change game etc. It usually helps. Another thing that could help is to hunt for big multiplier. then your balance will grow much faster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is not about the pros and cons of the game you are doing, but this is the rest about the mind. yes .. i am aware of that. after passing a few hours on the bets that we make, the mind which is initially fresh and produces lots of bright ideas in betting, will weaken, over time. and I think if you are able to turn 40 doge into 5 doge coins, what are you waiting for, shouldn't you make a withdrawal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

Last 40 days I not withdraw anything so many times I make small to very big like 40 dogecoin to 50k dogecoin 70 dogecoin to 55k doge and so many times I make like this very small to very big today also I make 1k stoshi to 270k stoshi but the end every time I lose all because win I make big then I play so much riski game ,

What you think this is my bad luck every time I lose after making big amount or this is my mistake I think this is my mistake after making big I not play good 

This is totally ur mistake.
U don't have target so u keep playing until u loose all coins.

This is gambling where we need to keep withdrawing after making good profit.

above u mentioned u made 40 dogecoin to 50k and 70 dogecoin to 55k.  (thats really nice )
whats ur target for withdrawal. (1 million doge  or 0 doges)
if u not withdrawing even after reaching 50k doges means u want 0 doges, correct ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to come up with a management plan to keep your coins from an eventual bust. 

Make a daily goal where you stop playing after reaching the amount you have chosen and then call it a day. 

To withdraw or to keep it in the vault is up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol i didnt win anything anywhere in like 10 months 
no withdraw no nothing xD 
cant get anything as nice
in stake got up to some but then it eats 
like it got me up fast to something and then it dosnt give shit for ages 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Token07Token said:

This is totally ur mistake.
U don't have target so u keep playing until u loose all coins.

This is gambling where we need to keep withdrawing after making good profit.

above u mentioned u made 40 dogecoin to 50k and 70 dogecoin to 55k.  (thats really nice )
whats ur target for withdrawal. (1 million doge  or 0 doges)
if u not withdrawing even after reaching 50k doges means u want 0 doges, correct ??

You say right this is total my mistake after reaching big balance why I not care and play safe game I think after making good amount I need to withdraw and take some break ,

Every day after doing good the end by mistake I lose all I think I need to change my mind 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all about greed and your mistake. You should stop. Cause you made dust amount to very big. So luck won't run good always. But you played continuously with that balance. Greed was there and you were wanting to win more. That's the reason of loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

It's all about greed and your mistake. You should stop. Cause you made dust amount to very big. So luck won't run good always. But you played continuously with that balance. Greed was there and you were wanting to win more. That's the reason of loss.

it was indeed his own fault. he seems quite greedy when we read his review. isn't he supposed to make a withdrawal when winning 55k doge. I think that's enough to withdraw.
like this friend of ours does have a problem with self-control so he does not know when he will stop in the bet he made. and it seems like greed has taken hold of him. I hope he realizes this for the future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sheenazbay said:

How do you do it? You can make 40 dogecoin to 50k dogecoin, 70 dogecoin to 55k doge. It's so amazing, man, why did you destroy it? I can never do as you do. that's impressive. it's really a pity if you lose it all

I thought that was just luck. and greed destroys it. if I get that much, then there is only one last step, namely withdrawing. I will not continue to bet or hope for even more wins. because the total victory mentioned above has already reached my target if I were him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is not bad luck, is most that you need to fix yourself a strategy for gambling based in saving when doing a nice winning.  That is all you need.  No mistakes, you have a good luck when doing those big winnings, so the only thing you have to do is to set your "vault" or "withdraw" strategy with every winning you have.  Good luck and keep the green path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 12:55 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

Last 40 days I not withdraw anything so many times I make small to very big like 40 dogecoin to 50k dogecoin 70 dogecoin to 55k doge and so many times I make like this very small to very big today also I make 1k stoshi to 270k stoshi but the end every time I lose all because win I make big then I play so much riski game ,

What you think this is my bad luck every time I lose after making big amount or this is my mistake I think this is my mistake after making big I not play good 

Take a break or try a new strategy is my best advice to you.    Sometimes a week break does the trick because it resets your mind being focused on the loses.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×