Careless

What is the best way to get started with mines?

Featured Comment

You can always try this weeks stake forum challenge.  You bet 100 satoshi per bet and if you win, you get slightly over 1000x.  So you make your coin back.  Some people hit it in 90 rolls.  I hit in 250.  Its a pretty cool payout, and I think its a great way to get hooked on mines.  

36 minutes ago, SammyA123 said:

You can always try this weeks stake forum challenge.  You bet 100 satoshi per bet and if you win, you get slightly over 1000x.  So you make your coin back.  Some people hit it in 90 rolls.  I hit in 250.  Its a pretty cool payout, and I think its a great way to get hooked on mines.  

Yes, thats good solution

Or tryin play mines with 12 bomb and hit 13 diamond, you will be get 5,14....X

You will be rich bro

I would try to play 3 mines at the beginning that is quite regular thing and kinda easy, but more you play then it could get difficult, so changing the numbers of mines after some time is important.

Yeah same here also try 12 mines and then 7-8 hits its harddd have to need luck

For me, I would suggest 10-Mines at the start of the session, revealing 5 - 7 mines.

When funds are Low, cash-out on 5. Also, when you’re confident of your bankroll with a little surplus, attempt cashing out with 7 diamonds revealed.

Hopefully, these tips give you decent wins and help you reach your goal! ☺️

When I used to play mines I would set it at 3 mines and click on where it was on the previous game, if loss triple your bet amount. Keep in mind this is just a method I used without much thoughts to it, so take it with a pinch of salt

Mines is my best game and I mostly play this game on stake I make so many times profit playing this game I play with 4,5 bobms but I change my bet amount after every lose if I play small bet amount I try to hit 6x plus multiplayer but when I make big amounts bet then I cashout 1.5x or 2x 

hey :)

I always go 3 bombs. 3 bombs for me is the most fun, exciting, profitable and most enjoyable setting to play on. Go for 3 bombs and click like 10 tiles, that gets you a 5.00x. I go 1/10 of my balance and double it very frequently, very easy money! :D

best is to play with 3 mines, and take profit after every 3x or 4x its easy and less risky, i dont play mines much but when ever i play and applied this strategy and it works fine.

and if you want to play with more higher multiplier then go with 7 mines and open only 5 tabs will give 6x, which is also great.

Hello, 

No particular technique, do as you want, you can either martingale by making x2, or 1/5 of your balance in x5 ect ....

there are plenty of ways to win but only you know what you love! If there was a miracle technique for winning, it would have been so much easier.

I think play safe with 3-5 bombs check how much profit you will get when you open a certain boxes simple reminder don't be greedy :) thats all to make some profit or double the amount you have :)

Favorite game the mines - the reason I'm hooked to stake

My personal routine is to go with 5 mines and begin with 3 diamonds which give a little less than 2x

As long as I make a good run, I start going for 5 diamonds (~3.6x) and always in a row because it looks beautiful :D

If I hit a nice streak of 5,6 I'm happy, otherwise I end up all-in-ing in Crash for 10x 😂

Hello careless,
I was starting playing on 8 mines and I didn't play with few mine. And I think 8 mines will be better to start play lower of that and It's fine to hunt low multiplier or hight what ever you want. 

As in every single game, if you are new to the game you should go with the minimum bet amount and place one of this amount in every configuration of it so you can understand how far you can go, either way.   This "practice" should include the auto bet setting limits, again in both ways.  Once you understand the mechanism of game then do your own mathematics and start to bet following your own strategy.  To me, when I first came to STake I use to be a Main player and did this almost every single day.  What I did is to go always with 3 mines only hitting no more than 3 tiles and cashing out almost immediately in order to get small profit.  Increasing the bet occasionally (but never martingale) to chase my lucky path.  Three mines is what I play the most.  

Mines is one of the best games on the site. In this game, it all depends on your luck. The main thing is never to use a single drawing pattern with diamonds for a long time. The location of diamonds needs to be constantly changed. For me, the best factor was x9. He helped to quickly increase balance and increase wager.