47Ronin

Bingo on Stake (Good or Not)

Featured Comment

We already have a sort of Bingo in Stake which is Keno.

Unless you have another idea that differs from what we currently have and is worth the developer's team to consider working on it.

@Xarv Yeah i know but The main difference is that keno players select their own card numbers while bingo players do not. ... Generally, only one player wins a bingo game. In Keno games, a set of numbers is drawn.

never saw this game, so no knowledge about this thing, but more games means more fun and more choice to roll for nice multiplier.

so i hope eddie and developers will think about it as well.

keno is pretty much bingo but better cuz it is faster
+ the real bingo is so freakinn slow thats why 90% of the players are old xD 
i doubt many people would play real bingo in stake 

Ohh wao looking nice game and not see this time game before I want to see this game on stake I think this game like keno and look very interesting game you not bored playing this type game

Hello,

There is also a game like Bingo, it's the Keno :) But this idea is great! Stake could create a new game, a sort of Bingo multiplayer. It would be cool to play against others players, and to see what numbers they picked...

Kinou

naaah bingo is just allmost the same as keno, wich is allready on the site.

altho bingo is a real fun game in real life ( i allways went with my grandma when i was little).

its good to think of new games for stake so the site will even get more players and cool additions

I think Keno exceeds the real bingo that stake have today.
But, whatever it is, if there is a good and best thing for stake holders, I hope it will immediately cross the minds of the stake management. let's hope that stake will have all the best that gamblers need, if there really is the best bingo, eddy will know later

Edited by zulfandina

maybe stake will add bingo games in the future, but actually bingo is more similar to keno games. but if stake will add it someday, I will try it. because the more games there are, the more choices there are to play

I think it's good, because it will increase the type of game available, and can be a game that is loved by some people.  although for me personally less like it, I prefer other games that I find more interesting and bingo is more similar to keno games.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:39 AM, Xarv said:

We already have a sort of Bingo in Stake which is Keno.

Unless you have another idea that differs from what we currently have and is worth the developer's team to consider working on it.

exactly my thoughts on this subject. keno is basically a very similar version of bingo...
also perhaps next time it would be more suitable if you were to create the topic in the suggestions area of the forum, ahee.... that is just my suggestion anyways... kek