Do you think Smoking Weed Helps?

47Ronin

Featured Comment

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I used it for a while but I stopped doing it yo avoid dependence, I think that you should not expect the success of someone or something, but all studies on this subject are very accepted by society, and well I have no problem with that, I stopped doing it just out of mere conviction

Edited by RodriP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well i mean the human body can do insane thing just with placebo cause it believe it helps so if you believe it does help you then why not. Also I never heard about a guy that smoke bunch of weed and beat up his kids and wifes and want to fight with everyone (reference to alchool here).

Smoking it for sure it's unhealthy for the lungs. 

If the substances in weed are healthy or not, it's up for the science to decide. In Italy they use high THC weed as medicine, but it's still illegal to possess and smoke it without a subscription. 

I used to smoke it a lot when I was a teenager, I don't consider that it affected my growth as far as now. Nowadays I consume it occasionally and I get less and less motivated, maybe I just don't like the effects anymore. 

• 4 weeks later...

Blah blah blah! Marijuana is soo unhealthy and comes with so many negative side effects with time. It's a really bad idea consuming it. People often say it helps focus, gives inspiration and crap... What about the inspired and focused people we have outside there who don't consume anything. 

People just make excuses to justify the act. 

Take back your lives and live wise and healthy. 

I did smoke marijuana and I do it once in a while but its neither to drive stress nor to be focused or what so ever. I do it to trip like a sicko nothing more nothing less 😂 

Smoking any kind of cigarettes,, or weeds.. Is dangerous to our health.. If you try to have a experience.. Then go.. Try one.. If you have a bad reaction/feeling, then STOP OR QUIT. 

The medicinal use of weed  is likely not harmful to lungs in low cumulative doses, they add, but  the dose limit needs to be defined. Recreational use is not the same as medicinal use and should be discouraged. 😊

Posted (edited)

Smoking weed makes me a good player. I really like to play poker, and marijuana clears my thoughts and makes me more confident. I especially like the MK ultra weed strain. This strain calms my nerves, and I sleep ideally, regardless of how the game ends.
My mother smoked weed for a while for chronic pain. The weed helped her a lot because no pills could help. Before the legalization of marijuana in our state, it was difficult for her. She suffered from constant pain, which nothing can remove.  

Edited by csiszeronas

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.