Stake Forum
sahil777

Flame with High roller

Featured Comment

hi guyz hope you are doing great :)

people can hide betting while rolling, but they cant hide the flame with their name, when they are in chat so many people starts message them

and they feel uncomfortable as i saw many times, they said things in public.

so what do you think do stake have to give them option as well, if they want to hide or unhide that flame with their name ?

49 minutes ago, Faris said:

When you hide your bet statistics, the flame also automatically hides from the public.:) 

xd loool u killed me hahaha 

tho i didnt know that as well xD now i do 

When you hide your bets not anyone see your name on bets other one just see your bets on high roll tab but not show your name just show hidden and so many distrb high rollers that's why they hide name

Hello,

I didn't noticed that we can disable the flame by hiding our statistics! Thank you @Faris for that :).

By the way, if they don't want to be annoyed, just don't talk in chat lul :S 

Kinou.

I think however they hide the bets they make, if a flame has appeared, then it still appears, but in the high rollers column their names are still in a hidden position. it seems like they really don't want to be known that they're betting a lot :) 
chances are they might avoid the beggars who always appear when they see a big winner :D

If you don't want to be known that you have a big profit, then you must hide your name and don't talk if you don't want your flame to be seen. and if you want to chat, you just have to refresh your browser many times, then the flame will disappear, that's what I often do

On 11/8/2019 at 10:56 PM, cukup2 said:

as I know when we do a hiden bet then it will not be seen in the chat that we have done Highroller, but if we only do hiden in status only not hidden bet the flame will appear next to our user name

yes. that is indeed true. The hidden status only appears on bets, or on the high roller column list, but not when someone who hides his bet chatting in the chat room remains in a hidden position, but he will be seen with a fire burning next to his name, we will never know who Where is the bet he did between the rows hidden in the high rollers room, we only know that he just made a big bet, and that is the symbol of the flame, and it cannot be hidden in the chat room.