Stake Forum
kayke94

It has been bad week

Featured Comment

hi guys,

i was wondering if you guys have also these horrible, impossible weeks/months you are just unable to hit anything on all the sites.

and yes if you do so, do you have an oppinion on what can cause this or just bad luck?

i would love to hear some of your experiences on this

October was a very unlucky month for me in a gambling game where just entering the beginning of the month I had lost and the second week of the month I also did not produce anything and there were all the prizes that I got used up in just one Hillo game even though the Hillo game was a game that often makes me profitable. I assume all otu happened because of my hard work to get the victory quickly and did not want to play patiently.

October month very bad for me I not withdraw anything so many times I win big amount but I not maintain and not withdraw I not say this is bad luck because I make so many times small to very big I just say I mistakes so much that's why I not withdraw anything and all month lose

I new here on stake but not new to gambling.

I also feel lots of bad days and weeks.
As per me we only have few days lucky in entire month just like 5-7 days i.e just like 1 week and rest entire month is just like loss days.

and even in that 5-7 lucky day i m able to complete my target.

I had a pretty good hits some weeks ago and then nothing.  Somehow my luck was locked here and in every other site, even in my shit coins exchange activities.  Somehow luck works in a weird manner, suddenly everything you do is in a "lucky manner" and the, nothing!  That only means that you need to identify your lucky path and use it as much as you can.  Good luck. 

It looks like you have experienced relentless losses this week, and maybe also in large numbers.
Be patient, there are still many who are worse off in betting than you are, as I have experienced, I do bet only on stake and primedice, not with other sites, but for the past 3 months I have experienced persistent perseverance without stopping. Until I thought that if this November I still suffered defeat too, then I would take a break from gambling in the next few months.

yeah i hade bad days bad weeks and bad months
i know it those moment when you cant even get up you jsut start and u lsoe and lose and lose
for me it is more  4 months
and it will be bad year haha 
maybe next year xdd

Not just this last 4,5 weeks not good for me I not make a single withdraw I not say this is bad time because I make so many times small to very big but the end make some mistakes and lose all after making big maybe if I control then I make good profit

6 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Not just this last 4,5 weeks not good for me I not make a single withdraw I not say this is bad time because I make so many times small to very big but the end make some mistakes and lose all after making big maybe if I control then I make good profit

That's right, friend, not just for a few weeks.
I suffered a losing streak for months.
You still seem to have a victory, it is proven if you can increase your balance from small to large, even if you ruin everything afterwards. at least you still have victory,
what about me who is always ruined in bets. like playing plinko, in 10000 my reels were not given hitting 1000x, 130x. hit 26x just a few times. isn't that too sad already

Yeah, I haven't played these weeks but last month when I was playing I had some weeks before I couldn't get anything and I was busting every free money every deposit couldn't even get some withdrawable amount of money it happens at everyone.

Hard to say if my last week was good or not. I won a lot last week but then lost it all and didn't even withdraw anything. This is really sad and I regret not to withdraw. I always say myself that next time I will withdraw , but it never happens. 

October is indeed sad. lost $ 200 a month, and that was the profit from the previous month. everything disappeared last month. maybe there is a bit of a disadvantage factor but in my opinion the main factor is in myself, which can't control my emotions properly. which causes too much defeat.

and it's been almost half a month in November, it still can't produce anything from profits. maybe you should be able to be patient and more variations in strategy in playing this game

14 hours ago, zulfandina said:

That's right, friend, not just for a few weeks.
I suffered a losing streak for months.
You still seem to have a victory, it is proven if you can increase your balance from small to large, even if you ruin everything afterwards. at least you still have victory,
what about me who is always ruined in bets. like playing plinko, in 10000 my reels were not given hitting 1000x, 130x. hit 26x just a few times. isn't that too sad already

Yes even I not withdraw anything but I play good session and so many times I make small to large this is my mistake I not maintain my victory I not try to hunt any big multiplayer I just play mines game and I change my bet amount after every lose if I play small bet then I try some big multiplayer and if I play big amount bet then I cashout on small multiplayer this thing very helpful for fast increase balance

October was the worst month for me, I did not get anything here and in primedice. I don't know what happened to me, I don't blame the site, because actually I always get profit, it's just that I always feel it's not enough, I always want more and more. and finally lost