Stake Forum
PeopleHurt

New Features For Plinko

Featured Comment

Hello mate..

I think there is something missing in the plinko feature, which is stop on profit.

do you think this feature is very helpful or not?, in my opinion this feature is very helpful, because I like falling asleep when playing plinko xD

Yes I think this feature is missing this game and I think this is very helpful for users because so many play auto roll and not watch every bet profit or lose ,

Maybe in future stake add this feature on this game

16 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

Yes I think this feature is missing this game and I think this is very helpful for users because so many play auto roll and not watch every bet profit or lose ,

Maybe in future stake add this feature on this game

I also hope that, I hope the developer stake makes this feature

Hello,

I agree with you, it would be nice if we can stop our rolls on Profit or Loss. Personally when I play plinko I put like 50 rolls, and I see how much I lost, and after I re launch 50.. etc...

Kinou.

maybe it will be helpfull, but i think most of people dont use autobet for plinko, its better to play manual so in that case you dont need stop on loss or stop on profit feature.

but its not bad at all if they add this feature, will be more helpfull for many people.

the stop on profit feature in plinko games?
it seems difficult if we play the game plinko, because the ball that falls does not go directly to the basket, but gradually through the mound of obstacles while other balls also accompany the ball before, so if there is a stop on profit in the game plinko, it will be easy to guess where the next ball will fall , and it's not fun, I don't think stop on profit can be used in plinko games

2 hours ago, powerup1 said:

hi all,

I always use auto when playing plinko, so it's better to have stop profit, so hopefully the stake will immediately add the menu to plinko, because it's very important

hello uncle powerup1 xD,

well that's very helpful, hopefully developer stake makes this feature for plinko games

53 minutes ago, cukup2 said:

yeah right if there is a stop profit maybe it is very helpful for players who play auto bet games because when we are overslept or go to the toilet then hit x1000 can stop automatically and it's very good for players

hi cukup2,

apparently I'm not the only one who thinks like that, hopefully the stakeholders make these features

that's a good idea, in my opinion the stop on profit feature is really needed in plinko games, I also often fall asleep when playing plinko. but plinko is one of my favorite games. maybe stake will add these features in the future

4 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

that's a good idea, in my opinion the stop on profit feature is really needed in plinko games, I also often fall asleep when playing plinko. but plinko is one of my favorite games. maybe stake will add these features in the future

yeah, i hope stakeholders make this feature, its realy helpful for all players stakes

yeah it would be cool 
if other games have it why not plinko have it 
i dont rly play plinko for that long but i would like to set up stop on lose and stop on profit xD
or if i do increase 200%  on win as well 
then u need couple of 4x and tis all good haha  

6 hours ago, Sumedang said:

this feature really helped me, and I needed it.  I am curious about what caused this feature to be removed, because this is very much needed if people cannot keep watching the screen.  I think this reduces comfort when I play plinko, and I hope it can be brought back.

hello sumedang, 

I hope the developers will make this feature soon, its really helpful for all players

I never use autobet on plinko. I prefer to click bet button many , many times and then see what happens. This give me control over the game. I didn't play plinko on autobet for very long time. Falling asleep? Seriously? Game is very exciting , I can't imagine falling asleep :)