zulfandina

Hiding or avoiding

Featured Comment

in betting, there are indeed many who try to achieve a decent win, but some people bet with a high enough value, and it seems like they are aiming for a big win or it could be because of something else, like winning a previous defeat.
but mostly I noticed in the high rollers room, most of their names were hidden. I sometimes think, why should I hide my own name from public? do they deliberately hide their names so that other gamblers do not know who is betting with these large numbers, or do they really want to avoid the beggars who are always hanging around the stake?

what do you think? did they deliberately avoid it, or what?
in my opinion they are deliberately avoiding the beggars who always worry gamblers. for this reason they hide the identity of the bets they make, especially when someone wins big

most who do hidenbet when he enters the high roller they want to maintain their privacy while playing because if we get on the high roller it automatically attracts a lot of incoming messages and it is very disturbing concentration.

I think they are avoiding beggars, because they want to focus on playing, they don't want to be bothered by the many PMs who come in because many are begging. like me, even though I only hit 900k sats, a lot of PM's came in asking me for help, what about the highrollers who hit bigger than me. therefore they hidden their names to avoid beggars

Hidden user aware of Beggers around chat keep annoying and mentioning username of highroller regarding their winning bet only and sending friend requests.

We can stop friend request
but if other user keep mentioning high-roller name which can distract him from their game.

so if u r really gonna be playing insane bet preferring hidden mode is recommended. 

There are only two reason :

1. They want their own privacy thats why they want it to hide. They can be one of the famous player of stake who wants to hide their big bets. 

2. To avoid beggars who will send then a friend request and ask for tip. 

I think they hide why they want to avoid exposing themselves to bad guys, because we see a lot of people begging for big bettors, and that really happens, and it's right that they don't want to expose themselves.

avoiding mate 
i used to hide my self as well 
to avoid not only randomg begs but also that pm atack is like ughhh
but not anymore there is no point i just click the notification off and no1 can type me or even if they do i wont see it xD 

2 hours ago, wyj1306 said:

I think they hide why they want to avoid exposing themselves to bad guys, because we see a lot of people begging for big bettors, and that really happens, and it's right that they don't want to expose themselves.

it seems like they are avoiding bad people or beggars, who always hope for the great victory one gets in a high roll position
so it looks like they HIDDEN their identity in a bet with the aim of AVOIDING beggars or bad people who might want to ask for a tip from them.
so, it seems like they are deliberately exposing themselves

I think they avoiding beggers and not want anyone distrb them because when anyone win some big or make big rolls bets then so many people's send request and pm them so this is better I think they hide their names and not anyone distrb them

there is only one reason when people hidden their stats and rolling, is because of beggars, no other reason.

why anybody will hide there bets, everyone wants to share their winning bets to show people that they are winning and happy, the only reason is beggars no doubt.

hello, I think that some hides their name because when you see all the beupper arrive in mp become hyper hyper ... Then some want a private life and want no worries.

they are right and I advise everyone to do the same!

On 11/8/2019 at 11:55 PM, zulfandina said:

in betting, there are indeed many who try to achieve a decent win, but some people bet with a high enough value, and it seems like they are aiming for a big win or it could be because of something else, like winning a previous defeat.
but mostly I noticed in the high rollers room, most of their names were hidden. I sometimes think, why should I hide my own name from public? do they deliberately hide their names so that other gamblers do not know who is betting with these large numbers, or do they really want to avoid the beggars who are always hanging around the stake?

what do you think? did they deliberately avoid it, or what?
in my opinion they are deliberately avoiding the beggars who always worry gamblers. for this reason they hide the identity of the bets they make, especially when someone wins big

i think they just dont want to be disturb and i believe that all gambler have their own beliefs like, they might lose if someone chat them asking for money or begging tips. im also one of those people believing that its badluck when someone ask for tips when u are betting.

6 hours ago, rolan said:

i think they just dont want to be disturb and i believe that all gambler have their own beliefs like, they might lose if someone chat them asking for money or begging tips. im also one of those people believing that its badluck when someone ask for tips when u are betting.

at first I also thought about that. believe that they only want to concentrate on the bets they make without being distracted from people who might intend to ask for a little coin or whatever.
but I don't really believe that, because I think they just want to avoid the public from the victory they get, in other words they are stingy gamblers. don't want to make it rain when you get a big win :D