Alyem

Whats your weekly Profit/Daily Profit Target?

Featured Comment

Does any of the player in stake do Daily/Weekly Profit target? If so, how would you make sure you reach it? If it is not reach, what would you do? 😁

hey there,

I don't really have a specific target when it comes to day in and day out gambling. When I win though, I typically keep going until i feel like it is safe to stop and That i have enough profit and that i am contempt :)

On 11/13/2019 at 5:00 AM, Seoulmate said:

200 btc

This was my Daily Target but Im finding it difficult to hit that, so Ive changed it to a more realistic weekly target

Wow thats a huge target which require a huge capital also. Hehe. But goodluck buddy, i hope you get closer to your target on every single day ! XD

On 11/13/2019 at 5:05 AM, yomzkie said:

My target was 25-50% of bankroll, if i won on that i already stopped and vaulting it

then i do coin rotation on every coin, profit is profit :)

I used to this before but from day to day my capital is getting smaller and increased my target to 100% profit then i'll withdraw everything leaving only like 25% of profit + capital. Thats where I usually bust and redepo. Lol. Btw thanks for stoping by and have a nice day xD

13 hours ago, Aazzah said:

hey there,

I don't really have a specific target when it comes to day in and day out gambling. When I win though, I typically keep going until i feel like it is safe to stop and That i have enough profit and that i am contempt :)

Before this I am also did this but I realise I made more loss than profit 😂 

On 11/13/2019 at 4:51 AM, sheenazbay said:

I don't have a target, I just play and play. losing and winning for me is common and it is part of gambling

Well sometimes its better to set a target for financial reason xD