Stake Forum
Seoulmate

Do bad Streaks transfer game to game?

Featured Comment

I only play Limbo. If the same seed is used for all games (except crash) , I'd like to ask players with broader experience, the following question:

if my seed is producing bad streaks in Limbo, does this transfer to bad streaks in other games ?

Im wondering if I hit a bad streak in Limbo, maybe one of the other games may use the same seed numbers to produce a good streak in that game.

Every comment helps, whether its "yes it does", "no it doesnt", or "I dont know", I'd appreciate the benefit of your experience, thanks.

From what I’ve noticed, this is generally true as my losing streak appears to apply to the other games that even after switching, does not give me good hits.

Please take into account that my experience, however valid, may not be indicative of the entire truth as “Confirmation Bias” is always present. 😓

14 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

From what I’ve noticed, this is generally true as my losing streak appears to apply to the other games that even after switching, does not give me good hits.

Please take into account that my experience, however valid, may not be indicative of the entire truth as “Confirmation Bias” is always present. 😓

Cognitive bias aside wouldn't your br give you an indication, it's the only shared truth we can all agree on, everything else seems to be debatable

no it will not, seed have diffrent effect on diffrent game, i experienced this thousands of times because i usually change my side after few hundred rolls.

i am also mostly limbo player, but when ever i needs to change my seed, i always play ist at dice and slot and check if that seed is working on any game, if not then i change my seed, if that seed working on any game i play that game ist after getting enough hits i change the seed for next game.

I think that changing the game changes things completely, because the system of each game is different, and I find it very difficult for something like this to happen, but you may be unlucky and fall in red sequences in both games.

in my opinion, in one seed we calculate the overall bet even though changing one game to another, the calculation system for each game is different, it can be seen from the percentage of house edges that have different values, however, you only disadvantaged in the bets you make, this is proven when someone gambler is in his good time, playing in any game he always wins the bets he made

i always wondered if it does so 
like i lsoe a lot of keno i wonder if i change the game would my losing streak still be there ?!?
like if i lose 20 times in a roll on keno and then play dice and then go back to keno would i keep going after the losing streak or will it keep going after the dice 0.o?
same for slots if i change from slot to keno after 1k rolls no free spins and then go back to slots is it possible that that rolls already passed xD lol i dont understand anything about seed haha 

I don't think if one game not give you good results then all games not good I do many time change game and I got good results other games I think when we lose some balance to any game and we change game for recovery and we play some riski game for recovery that's why we lose 

On 11/9/2019 at 9:23 PM, Ali saher said:

I don't think if one game not give you good results then all games not good I do many time change game and I got good results other games I think when we lose some balance to any game and we change game for recovery and we play some riski game for recovery that's why we lose 

well ... that's right, friend.
if one game swallows our coins while betting, then not necessarily with another game our coins will also run out because of continuous defeat. The tap is basically, every game has different calculations.
however, vigilance must be maintained, do not let the intention to recover defeat, it ends in destruction

From my experience and what I could see, all the seeds have bad series and good series, the only thing that can be profitable and fall on the seed that has the right series directly without going through the bad to change the seed immediately and make this change at the beginning of bad series, I do not know if I explain but it's difficult :)

gl everyone :)

At stake the payout and every game system is different. You can see it. But the seeds remain same in all game. But I think the bad luck doesn't transfer from game to game. Seeds matter here. If you play same game, after the bad run you will surely get good luck there. You can also get it by changing game. 

This is actually very good question and I really can't find easy answer. But on the other hand winning streaks do transfer somehow to other games :D  When you win at one game and then move to another it's easier to win at that game. Of course it's not a rule. But once you start losing, you lose at all games. I think it works like that. 

I have had a bad experience in looking for payouts x990 in dice and after 1.5k rolls have not got what I was looking for I decided to play in limbo by looking for payout x1000 and managed to do a punch in 100 rolls and unfortunately I did not re-install high basebet because I felt new the beginning of the bet and that is often experienced when I am poorly playing in 1 game I switch to another game can always easily find the same payout.

2 hours ago, cukup2 said:

I have had a bad experience in looking for payouts x990 in dice and after 1.5k rolls have not got what I was looking for I decided to play in limbo by looking for payout x1000 and managed to do a punch in 100 rolls and unfortunately I did not re-install high basebet because I felt new the beginning of the bet and that is often experienced when I am poorly playing in 1 game I switch to another game can always easily find the same payout.

I think it's a bad start with a good ending.
if you continue to carry the reel at 990x, I'm sure you will find a few more rolls of green. but it seems like you doubt the bet you made. It's not because you're bad at one game, but you're just not sure. because based on experience, if you win with one game, then with other games you will get a win too, even it all happens with just one seed

On 11/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, Seoulmate said:

I only play Limbo. If the same seed is used for all games (except crash) , I'd like to ask players with broader experience, the following question:

if my seed is producing bad streaks in Limbo, does this transfer to bad streaks in other games ?

Im wondering if I hit a bad streak in Limbo, maybe one of the other games may use the same seed numbers to produce a good streak in that game.

Every comment helps, whether its "yes it does", "no it doesnt", or "I dont know", I'd appreciate the benefit of your experience, thanks.

I think if not one game give you good results then all game not give you good results I change so many time games when I see one game not give me good results then I change to other game and so many times I get good results with other games