Stake Forum
Ali saher

Mega race always very hard for me

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Every week I participate in stake mega race when I start game then I do some good but after few minutes when I check my potion very down and I try to go some top portion I lose my all balance even not one time in mega race I save my balance I think I need to play like a normal race then I get good results ,

What you think you get good results in mega race

i dunno i always rip in the first 5 min of mega race xD
cant last long 
so i normally dont even try for mega race anymore 
tho soon when i have time before that to buy some btc just before the race i would try to get some cool spot 
but in most of times i come in for the race when it is almost over ;/ 

dont give up... you just have had a large string of bad luck come up for you jaja... however, one thing you can end up doing is trying to change your seed in the fairness/verify section when you are having a long red streak.

It happens but if you can find a good way to do some lower risk wagering you can at least last long enough and maybe try a few diff games and try to win back some of what you lost and repeat. That is what I do anyways I just tend to lose more when I go for my losses. :)

All races are hard and mega race is the hardest one for one simple reason. Mega race is very popular maybe even too popular. I like that stake is giving out $25 dollars to everyone who was able to get into first 50 positions. At least this helps a bit. 

You really do need a good amount of bankroll to sustain the races  until the very end and achieve a decent enough position. In my opinion, a recommended amount would be at least 0.005 BTC to 0.01 BTC as a minimum for the best flexibility in terms of wagering and attempting to recover losses cause by the wagering too at the same time.

It seems like the two of us are really unlucky when we link up with the mega race. I also experienced this, always winning bets at the start of the race, sometimes even on the 10th minute when the race starts my position is sometimes in the 60th-70th position, but when the bet continues, the longer I bet the less the amount of my balance, until finally I lost my balance and BUSSTTTT ... even since megarace started, I have never been nominated in the top 100 winners list, and always run out of coins at the start of the race :(

I have recently placed top 50 in the Mega race and the more days go by, the top 50 people wagering keep increasing. And now I find it really hard to come top 50 especially in the mega race. The competition is much higher mainly because its $5k and also the top 50 prize, and so if you get out of top 50 by few places you could lose way more that you anticipated. 

I reckon you stay away if you don't have a decent bank roll and ready to have a loss of around 200k to 500k trying to get to top 50. Small balances aren't going to help unless you hit a big multi and try to use that amount to wager slowly. 

9 hours ago, meggiemegs said:

It happens but if you can find a good way to do some lower risk wagering you can at least last long enough and maybe try a few diff games and try to win back some of what you lost and repeat. That is what I do anyways I just tend to lose more when I go for my losses. :)

Yes I think you say right I need to change my mind and change my game strategy for race if play some low Risk in start and try to take some risk when few minutes left then maybe I get some good position and save my balance

I once tried to race, not megarace. but the results I get aren't worth the risk of losing to lurk. where we must continue to raise the wager so that the position is not displaced. the result was a fatal defeat that was built in a few days lost and the result of the prize from the race was also not (insufficient for cover our losses). from that I never again to join the race. maybe later if I have a balance of $ 1,000 then I consider joining the race

there is no chance for many people to do something well in mega race when there are very big rollers, high rollers participating, not everyone here is that rich for sure, so i cant even imagine for top 50 lol.

but its not that impossible, maybe someday i will win big and with that money i can participate in mega race and get a place in top 20 or even better place.

but do you know LOOPOO ? hahaha he is last minute attacker, you cant get rid of him :P 

You've probably had a series of bad luck that can happen but there is some solution to well wager and get in the top 50 of the megaracity if this is your goal, after if you just want to make profit it's a lot harder and unfortunately you are forced to rely a little on your luck that seems not very present now, courage!

I’ve deposited many times before mega races and I’ve busted all of the them. It lasted probably about 20-30min and I’ve busted my money on mega races and I never deposit my money for races anymore... 

Many big racers like LOOPOO and other players as others said they attack on last minutes and their base bet is unimaginable.

mega race is difficult to win because so many highrollers are competing. I always participate in mega races, but I've never been in the top 50. and I always mess up my balance with defeat

Edited by sheenazbay

Key to doing well in the race, is to just play your strats you have that are working solid for you... and just ignore the race for the time being... and just play focused and alert on your gameplan. Then when you stop for a little 2 min break after a significant win or 15 mins of playing... you can check it.. but if you just keep watching your position you will just put pressure on yourself and you will start overbetting and just do yourself a total disservice 

10 hours ago, Omerfrom02 said:

I’ve deposited many times before mega races and I’ve busted all of the them. It lasted probably about 20-30min and I’ve busted my money on mega races and I never deposit my money for races anymore... 

Many big racers like LOOPOO and other players as others said they attack on last minutes and their base bet is unimaginable.

yeah .. that also happened to me. after being tired of raising money for capital to take part in the race, and when the time came, I only won at the start of the race, the bet did not continue because I ran out of coins to play.
I also heard about those who won in the race, indeed they hunt at times nearing the end of race time. but their bets are big and terrible. it seems like they have mastered the technique in the bets they made