Stake Forum
Seoulmate

You don't know what luck is

Featured Comment

There are a number of discussions regarding luck in this forum. From the discussions it is clear that many people don't know what luck is.

Luck is simply seeing an opportunity and then taking steps to take advantage of that opportunity. If you are informed and experienced enough with a particular game then you can spot the opportunities and take advantage. People with bad luck are poor at spotting these opportunities and therefore take no action.

If you have an informed and considered alternative explanation to 'luck' I'd be very interested to hear it.

hmmm, luck is kind of in a way like superstition or perhaps like coincidence hehe

sorry guys but i just feel like i have to say.

what is luck?

baby dont hurt  meee 
dont hurt me... 
dont hurt me... no more.....

what is luck?

I think this is not luck this is experience if you understand some game because you play so much any game then you know some about game but not any game I play mines game and mostly I get good results because I give so much time this game and now I understand some this game ,

But when you play plinko and your 1st ball hit 1000x this is luck

personally I think, luck in gambling is a victory that comes suddenly without our knowledge. and maybe we have absolutely no thought of hitting that victory, but in reality, that victory came in a surprise. and at times like this we should be able to take advantage of the situation when betting, by increasing the basic bet, maybe ... or making a large deposit and making a BOOM on the bet.
but it is precisely at times like this that confidence, self-confidence, and doubt always win, and finally the bet continues to run with a low bet because it is not sure of the big win and luck

Luck is simply a successful trial of an action

right bet in the right place 

If you need more luck, then you need more trials

For those of you who have ever been fishing or watched a fishing program, you know that you will not be able to catch fish without bait and the right tools and timeliness. When you are fishing, you throw a hook, and after that pay attention to the condition of the hook, balance the fishing line and wait for the right time to catch fish that eat bait.

Luck works that way. You must be prepared to catch luck when the time comes, because luck will be released when you let your guard down a little or a little longer pull the hook.

hmm if u ask me luck aint real i dont believe in it :D 
its just a word that describes the shit that happened good or bad 
but it didnt happen cuz u had
good or bad luck
but it did cuz it  gotta happen to some1 at some point and it turns out u are that someone xD 

No definition of luck in gambling. You have to make it happen with your patience and skill. If you play good with proper plan and patience you will stay in profit in the long run and you can call yourself lucky. Otherwise greed and unplanned game is for unlucky people. They make themselve unlucky. 

Actually luck isnt really existing on any gambling site. Its you who make the move and the chosen game to play with. We only say badluck because of greed if you are winning and hitting the amount or goal you should stop and act. Lossing isnt a really cause by bad luck but because of greedyness

9 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

No definition of luck in gambling. You have to make it happen with your patience and skill. If you play good with proper plan and patience you will stay in profit in the long run and you can call yourself lucky. Otherwise greed and unplanned game is for unlucky people. They make themselve unlucky. 

I don't think so.
however skillful we are at betting and the strategies we make in betting, the victory is only due to luck. therefore many say if luck is the one who plays a major role in one's victory.
so luck is indeed devinisi gambling and it's always there

Luck is luck, luck just allows you to win something you do not expect, to provoke a chance of winning.

On the other hand impossible to control the luck if the game is indeed random even with experience against an experienced player can minimize the losses but it is another subject

The definition of luck is therefore the word luck in itself

you cant do anything about luck, luck is your destiny and you cant change your destiny.

you can only take right steps, you can take decission positively and still you cant say that you are 100% going to succeed, its all in your destiny, whats in your hand is determination and hardwork, if you are doing your job well then luck will support you too, but not all the time.