cukup2

The card you want to skip?

Featured Comment

I really like this game, although I also often lose a lot in the game Hillo, but I still like it. but there is one card that skips that card is number 7 but if I try not to pass then 99 I always lose but if I manage to guess it automatically I will win.
what card do you have to spkip on Hillo's game? or even nothing at all that needs to be skip?

personally i almost always end up skipping on the As or the Ks when they come up... as the chance of winning from the said cards are not that great compared to all the other ones. 

Its a high risk situation.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:45 AM, cukup2 said:

I really like this game, although I also often lose a lot in the game Hillo, but I still like it. but there is one card that skips that card is number 7 but if I try not to pass then 99 I always lose but if I manage to guess it automatically I will win.
what card do you have to spkip on Hillo's game? or even nothing at all that needs to be skip?

i normally skip on A and K and 2 and Q, then if the next card are on the higher risk, then i will bet next card on lower risk, thats a higher chance of winning since three same card in a row are rare.

7,8,9 cards is what I will skip and I would like to use this topic to promote that Stake should eliminate those damn cards from hilo game.  Always bust when playing against those cards, no matter what direction is my choice I always got busted.  Hilo is a good game, many gamblers likes it me included. Good luck. 

There is no specific card i always skip. It all depends how many cards I have already open. More cards open more unexpected results you can get. Usually at the beginning I try not to skip difficult cards because they are the one that could bring more multipliers. 

I often skip cards that go up or down with a small number. for example 2 -> 3 -> 4 after that I will skip the card until I find a low card. because not so sure about such a pattern. and sometimes when J -> Q, I'll skip if I already have a big multiplier. several times I was stuck there

On 11/9/2019 at 11:45 PM, cukup2 said:

we have the same problem, i like to play hilo but it is very difficult to pass card 7, i think the card is bad luck, from 10 meetings 7 may only work 2x xD, maybe it's better to just skip :D 

Mostly I skip 7,8,9 cards as they are in the middle and they confuse me on what the next card will be. But as I had experienced a lot of unexpected happenings in hilo, there are instances that I skips even 2, Queen, even ace and King when I feel like im pushing my luck too hard and it will start to mess me up. And most of the time my hunch is right, aces followed by another ace that will surely make me lose if I decide to bet on high.