Stake Forum
Ali saher

Which coin lucky for gambling

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I just want to know which coin you think lucky for gambling ,

I think dogecoin very lucky for me because when I play gambling with this coin I mostly make good profit and other thing I set my goal easily with this coin even when I play big amount bet with this coin I don't fear ,

What is your lucky coin for gambling

in reality i dont think it really matters... as provable fairness trumps or discounts any idea of coin making a difference in outcomes.

however, just to entertain the thought of lucky coins being out there... i think ive had some of the good stuff come up on xrp

Not exactly lucky but coins like Doge and XRP are easier to understand how much your betting and how much balance you have in my opinion and therefore could lead to smarter bets.

There is no specific coin that is lucky. When you play with low value coin it can be even worse to gamble. I always like to play with bitcoin because if I even hit big multiplier then I know I got some nice money. The rest of the coins are worthless n my opinion.

There is nothing special about this coin, so it produces luck. I only use doge coins if the deposit is due to a low fee. for the results can win or lose it's natural.

and use bitcoin from reward results but also get the same thing sometimes winning or losing. so no specific coin gave me significant luck

XRP was my previous lucky coin, as I managed to have quite the win session with just dust, out of the blue. 

Since that session, DOGE has been performing way better than XRP - giving me the illusion that it’s easier to win with DOGE as the wins just appear whenever I’m using it. 

I would say the most lucky coin for gambling personally for me on Stake would be the original cryptocurrency that is no surprise, Bitcoin of course! :) 

I don't think there is a coin that benefits me in the bets I make. I think everything is the same. and I opened it myself.
including when I was lucky in the bets I made, I tried to replace one coin with another coin, still all coins found green and victory,
so ... basically all coins are the same, only luck is the difference in the bets we make, in my judgment

If such a thing were real... it would totally vary from user to user... lol. If you are playing games of chance like plinko and you get a nice 1000x hit with a decent sized bet... it would just be "luck" that you were using that coin and not a different one just as much as hitting the 1000x itself 

there is no luck attached with any crypto lol

i think its better to say which coin suits you to gamble with, and for that i always like to play with litecoin, bitcoin is best but i cant afford big deposit with bitcoin so my currency most of time is litecoin, and i got good wins with litecoin many times, xrp and doges are also better but really hard to raise from low to high.