Stake Forum
zulfandina

luck or pure strategy

Featured Comment

meet happy stake gamblers again ..

at the moment I want to discuss the issue of high stakes. in the high rollers column, I witnessed a high victory in the mines game at a very close noce, it could be said to be only about 8-16 rolls only, the green again shined.
I wonder if this is pure strategy or is it just luck? I learned a lot through various videos on the internet that I noticed, or from a friend's bet id posting in the chat room, but always I was devastated by the bets I made. even though it's in accordance with what I saw in the video, or what I asked a friend who just managed to hit a big win.
So where is my mistake? why when there are two people hunting with the same strategy, the same basic amount of bets, even at the same time, but only one person wins.
do you think this is just luck or indeed someone's expertise in the strategy that he did in betting?

I join stake before 9 month and I play only mines game if you say I'm mines addict this is right I think this is not just luck this is a experience because when you play any game daily you understand the game and if you not make mistake then you get good results I think I make after every 1,2 days small to very big but the end my mistake I lose all ,

Other games I don't know but in mines experience give you help

It's impossible to win without luck ;) Additionally you need to remember that not all high roller bets are visible under high roller tab, so sometimes it looks like it's so easy to bet with large amounts and you always win

I believe a strategy can help with sort of guiding you through the game and I am pretty sure that you have a better chance of profiting by using a strategy than not but at the end of the day it boils down to luck... 

So it's about maximizing your odds of winning by any means.

Luck plays a very big factor in the earlier stages of a player’s journey and can make two players have entirely different experiences, even with the same game and settings.

What may work for one may not work for other, you’ll have to figure out what works for you. 

its pure luck there is no strategy can work because its provably fair and results are totaly random, you cant apply any strategy to win the game everytime.

i played mines many times i never ever got big win like i usually see in high rollers, i always wonder how these people get that kind a big multiplier at mines, but i never got one.

but yes right seed does matter, if you have by chance right seed for the right game it can give you big multiplier not only on mines but at any game, but not every seed is usefull for everygame, if one seed is going smooth on one game it doesnt matter it will also help you at other games.

9 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Luck plays a very big factor in the earlier stages of a player’s journey and can make two players have entirely different experiences, even with the same game and settings.

What may work for one may not work for other, you’ll have to figure out what works for you. 

I also think so, if luck is the one who plays an active role in someone's victory, even in small bets and big bets.
however, it seems like we really need to find out which one is suitable for us and which are not suitable in terms of the strategies we use in betting. I think this point always makes it difficult for players to adjust. because matching strategy with luck is not an easy thing to do.

Well there is no strategy at all.Its 100% luck ofc. Strategy what u can do is that if u lose u will increase bet to get breakeven.But even with this u can bust if u choose big bets.

For my opinion, there is no strategy possible without luck, I would even say that there is no strategy possible but simply a series of chances, if it was possible to have any strategy all players would winner and stake would not be present now so we can talk about luck!

so good luck everyone :) !

Games like plinko are pure luck really.. but with something like dice, You can create strategies that take the house edge away thus giving you an advantage... and that is not luck, but a mathematical edge.. ofc hitting numbers faster within your strategy is where luck chimes in. 

35 minutes ago, DviouS said:

Games like plinko are pure luck really.. but with something like dice, You can create strategies that take the house edge away thus giving you an advantage... and that is not luck, but a mathematical edge.. ofc hitting numbers faster within your strategy is where luck chimes in. 

It looks like you are combining the two things. luck and expertise in strategy.
If you play plinko, I also believe that you don't need expertise in strategy, just luck. but another thing with dice games. although we have to master the strategy, I think luck also plays a very big role in winning in this dice game

16 hours ago, zulfandina said:

It looks like you are combining the two things. luck and expertise in strategy.
If you play plinko, I also believe that you don't need expertise in strategy, just luck. but another thing with dice games. although we have to master the strategy, I think luck also plays a very big role in winning in this dice game

I think both are needed luck and strategy at the same time. If you have skills but if luck don't favor then you can't do anything. So a little bit of luck is needed in order to play well.  

Luck is the key to betting. I do not think there are any strategies that can be used, it may be just the style of play you think is good, but sometimes it is bad. And bets to get good results must have the right seed. I used to play plinko and then get 1000x just 39roll only.

I think a good deal of luck is what makes us hit this kind of move, because we can't guess when the good pays will come, there is a game that allows us to use a bit of strategy, but someone like Slots in my opinion is game for the lucky ones.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:30 AM, zulfandina said:

meet happy stake gamblers again ..

at the moment I want to discuss the issue of high stakes. in the high rollers column, I witnessed a high victory in the mines game at a very close noce, it could be said to be only about 8-16 rolls only, the green again shined.
I wonder if this is pure strategy or is it just luck? I learned a lot through various videos on the internet that I noticed, or from a friend's bet id posting in the chat room, but always I was devastated by the bets I made. even though it's in accordance with what I saw in the video, or what I asked a friend who just managed to hit a big win.
So where is my mistake? why when there are two people hunting with the same strategy, the same basic amount of bets, even at the same time, but only one person wins.
do you think this is just luck or indeed someone's expertise in the strategy that he did in betting?

this is a good luck, haha, i think if you are too lucky you can win so much of money, i dont think strategy will work here on online gambling.