Stake Forum
Mahdirakib87

Does your day start and ends with stake?

Featured Comment

unfortunately, Yes every day I wake I open my laptop and go to stake and play some rolls for fun after that 
set the rolls for hunting, before went to sleep auto roll for hunting big payout. that's my daily routine. 

No my day not start after wake-up to stake because after wake-up in morning go for prayer and then come home and do breakfast then if I have some other work then I complete my work when I totally free then I open stake but in night I use stake before sleep 

No, I try not to play that much and limit my appearance on stake. It's really not good to play all the time because you risk getting losing all your balances and then continue to play with that small amounts trying to recover :/ 

It really does for me actually since I do spend too much time at Stake upon waking and also I barely sleep at all until my body fights back and forces me to pass out. :P 

I have had some bad experiences opening up stake after waking up. always not fully aware and not alert. lose in large numbers and I will not repeat again. if before going to bed sometimes play for a while just for a small bet. because if you play with a big bet then you keep losing it makes it hard to sleep. ha ha ha ha

my day not start with stake, i usually have alot of work to do everyday in morning also go to work, but yeah all day time to time i like to visit and comment in chat.

but everynight before sleep ends at stake, in bed i like to spent time here to roll or to chat.

1 hour ago, weswayahe said:

I have had some bad experiences opening up stake after waking up. always not fully aware and not alert. lose in large numbers and I will not repeat again. if before going to bed sometimes play for a while just for a small bet. because if you play with a big bet then you keep losing it makes it hard to sleep. ha ha ha ha

Well that happens with me too. If I loss much before sleep it distress my sleep a little. So I try to avoid it now. And if I loss in the morning my days being a sad day. So I avoid to play those time but make a visit to stake. 

2 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Well that happens with me too. If I loss much before sleep it distress my sleep a little. So I try to avoid it now. And if I loss in the morning my days being a sad day. So I avoid to play those time but make a visit to stake. 

maybe we should know the right time to play, I determine the afternoon or evening after 6 pm it is good for playing.