Stake Forum
Jeazelle

Accidentally hit the VIP challenge

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
Yesterday on mega race I hit the VIP challenge accidentally. unexpected that I hit it
On Races I wager at 1.0102x at dice I loss 20k satoshi so I go at 1.15x  with 65k satoshi bet 
to recover my loss and boom I loss 65k satoshi but I hit 88.88 just one roll 
also I see at PD he all in 0.4 eth at 1.15x he loss but he hit 0.
what a lucky day have you try like this experience?

37 minutes ago, Jeazelle said:

Yesterday on mega race I hit the VIP challenge accidentally. unexpected that I hit it
On Races I wager at 1.0102x at dice I loss 20k satoshi so I go at 1.15x  with 65k satoshi bet 

Luck can be really helpful in times like that, congratulations! 

You should be among the few to take the top prizes then... I’ll have to work harder to even participate, lol.

as we know vip challenge have a good prize but beside that minimum base bet for vip challenge lil bit high than weekly challenges

maybe i will try too and hope some accident and can join vip challenge too

Wow this is almost the same thing that happened to me. I was just playing HiLo with around a base of 500 sats. Just wanted to play with some bonus cash I had. I kept hitting double A's and K's and losing so many and was very triggered. It wasn't even a big loss just like 8k sats so I just jumped to dice and went 2x with my 8k to recover.

And bam I won - which was decent (since I was going to double it 2 or 3 times over before I win) - and then I saw that I hit 88.88 and was so pissed that it wasn't my 2nd or 3rd roll, because then I would have doubled. :( and hit 88.88 with 16k or 32k. 

So in a way I was unlucky. I should've stopped HiLo one bet earlier os something xD anyways congrats!!! I'm sure you are easily the first if not top 5 😍

The best way to hit any challenge is by accident. Otherwise if we try to do it on our own then we lose a lot of money if we are not lucky. Any challenge is about chasing your luck. If you are lucky you win easily.

Ohh wao this is very lucky congrats you lose bet but you complete forum challenge mostly I think by accidentally do this type things maybe if you try to complete challenge then you not hit this requirement numbers 

nice Jeazelle enjoy your win :)

yeah it happend to me once, in challneges i was playing dice and challenge was if i remember correct, that was hit 98x twice in a row, but i was playing randomly my game, and i got hits in a row over 140x, won a nice amount plus got a entry in challenge.

so yeah sometimes luck works for you in various ways :)

congratulations friend, you are lucky enough at this time. And I'm sure many VIP-ranked gamblers are jealous seeing you solve this VIP challenge. I hope the grand prize awaits you with a sizable amount of course.
It seems I have to work even harder to be able to complete this VIP challenge. I hope the week ahead I will be nominated :)

It is nice to see when accidental lucky wins happens unexpectedly more so it fits the requirements for the currently ongoing dice VIP challenge which is to roll the number 88.88, well done! 

On 11/10/2019 at 1:39 PM, Jeazelle said:

What a luck jeazelle , as for me I was racing with doge 500 sat betting on dice and when I was got 2 red row and rage out than bet 8k doge. another red rows comeout in 1.15x and i'm busted before race end , and didn't hit 88.88 too :( . I've no luck with challenge. :(