Stake Forum
wngo123

Race participation

Featured Comment

Do you try to participate in all the races or only when you have large balance? Do you think it make any sense to participate in race when your balance is very low and you risk losing it or is it more wise to try to build your balance with normal betting?

I like to participate in race my balance large or small I don't care when I have balance I must participate in race because this is very interesting event I enjoy and try to increase my wegar amount during race

To me races are a good time to hang around the chat and say hello to this great community.  Doesn´t matter if I have a large or small balance to race, but to be present to me is important.  This is when big players comes and you can see exactly what truly gambling is for many of them.  Winning at no matter the cost, to be in the 100 winners  board, etc.  And when race is going on I do bet like a pro whenever I can.  Good luck. 

I participate race if I have a good balance that I can recover when I loss at 1.01x while wagering
last mega race I become top 36th using mega boost and that is 380k satoshi only
I wager slowly first after 10 minutes left I go all in at 1.01x safely and I success to become top 36th just a few minutes

when I was new here, I had a decent balance. not much but also not little I used to participate in a race but with a balance that was not enough and the risk involved was huge. finally from that moment on I never craved to take part in the race because if I chased the top 10 then the chance to be busted was huge.

Just play safe and make some profit if I can. Hahaahaga

I think if we want to participate in a megarace / race, we should have provided a fairly large amount of balance, this is like wanting to fight, then we must prepare a lot of ammunition.
considering that participating in the race could have reached hundreds of people or even close to 1000 people.
if you have a low balance, you should undo the intention to participate in the race, because we will only waste our little coin

I actually rather at times try to stay out of the top 100 if I have a very low bankroll at that time in order to avoid getting like really bottom ranks of the top 100 spots. :P 

I only participate in races only when I have a big balance, if I only have a small balance, then I don't participate in races and I just play as usual, because I think I will not be able to compete with users who have a large balance

1 hour ago, sheenazbay said:

I only participate in races only when I have a big balance, if I only have a small balance, then I don't participate in races and I just play as usual, because I think I will not be able to compete with users who have a large balance

It seems like this is true for all players in stake. because trying to surpass each other in a race does require a great balance. and I make sure anyone who has a small balance, they will never try to participate in the race, because they also already know for sure that they will not be included in the top 100 winning nominations.