Jump to content
Stake Forum
Jeazelle

Your total loss or Profit

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
only now did I know that I had lost a lot here on stake I loss more than 3000 usd but I didn't mind it 
because I just play for fun but it too much hehe. Better I need to play for profit to recover some losses
How about you guys how much your total loss or Profit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play on stake 9,10 months so much lose so much win and I don't calculate bonus, coupons, and other giveaway money I play my extra money and I not calculate how much I win or lose because I  just play for fun and time pass mostly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't deposit that much, but everything I deposited was lost. I prefer not to say specific amount, but that wasn't big money to be honest. However I also didn't withdraw when I should and in this case I lost a lot of $$ that I could withdraw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am currently at a negative profit of several BTC in total when all the currencies are added up, lol I'll be fine I suppose ... :( . Anyways gonna try to figure out how to get back on profit before this year ends. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when I first joined the stake more than a year ago, I did intend to make a bookkeeping about the deposit that I would make since joining and starting a stake in stake, but that intention was undone because I was afraid it would hurt if I saw one day, especially some In the past month I have always suffered losses, even so it didn't matter to me, because basically I am at stake just having fun with everything in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats a lots of money bro.

I joined a few months ago. $ 100 / $ 200 deposit can get almost 3 times the profit. but the following month all profits vanished and part of the deposit. only a few can be saved. now do not dare to deposit again just take advantage of the remaining balance available, hopefully you can get a good profit going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount does not really matter if it was money you didn't really want, or money you would have spent on other items or services. 

For me I only gamble for fun which started off from the good old csgo gambling. Where I added just a few dollars and then a max of 100s of dollars, but in the end I ended up in profit by playing slower and more smartly. 

And in total from all sites I've used I have a net profit of around $1000 (including the money i have in the wallets that I haven't withdrawn). But since it's all for fun this is just bonus money I could use for random stuff :) Hope you get lucky and make some money back, but never try to chase losses. Slow and steady does work too :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after reading your topic I immediately checked my stats, and I saw some coins that were green and some were red, and after I totaled coins that were red, I lost about 720 $ while playing here.

Edited by sheenazbay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 11:50 PM, GKD09 said:

The amount does not really matter if it was money you didn't really want, or money you would have spent on other items or services. 

For me I only gamble for fun which started off from the good old csgo gambling. Where I added just a few dollars and then a max of 100s of dollars, but in the end I ended up in profit by playing slower and more smartly. 

And in total from all sites I've used I have a net profit of around $1000 (including the money i have in the wallets that I haven't withdrawn). But since it's all for fun this is just bonus money I could use for random stuff :) Hope you get lucky and make some money back, but never try to chase losses. Slow and steady does work too :D 

yepp. I support your suggestion.
we just try to find a little calming down or a little entertainment after struggling in the real world for a full day. and at stake we can have fun, so it's not always about money. losing and winning are common in bets, and I think counting the number of defeats we have had at stake will only add to the burden of the mind. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think if anyone is playing here or at any casino for more than 1 year is in profit :P

i mean 99.5% people will be in loss, unless you have enough money to keep playing and doubling your bet and at one point you recover your losses with profit.

it needs a big capital, i cant say everyone is losing, but as i said mostly are not in profit i am sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost more bets here than I received. I never counted that much. I just thought of the beginning of the new day and the first deposit of that day just to make enough profit. But if I calculate how much it will lose or get. I probably didn't concentrate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 7:02 PM, sheenazbay said:

after reading your topic I immediately checked my stats, and I saw some coins that were green and some were red, and after I totaled coins that were red, I lost about 720 $ while playing here.

Ohh very sad 720 USD is a big amount and I think when you start playing gambling then you lose mostly money I think you need to play some safe game and try to recover your loss I hope you recover soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Ohh very sad 720 USD is a big amount and I think when you start playing gambling then you lose mostly money I think you need to play some safe game and try to recover your loss I hope you recover soon

I also just realized because of this topic, I finally calculated all my losses while playing here and 720 $ is a big amount. apparently I lost a lot while playing here,  I hope I can recover it soon. Thank you for the advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i made so many losses on different gambling websites.
Loss on stake is less compare to other websites.

But from last 5-6 months i change my strategy and made good profit from stake and from other websites.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It's unfortunate that the statistics player is distort with the rewards challenge, boost, coupon ect ... we do not really know what we lost I find its damage, but lose here do not bother me because small advantage of the house compared to elsewhere and a lot of promotions certe we lose but slowly so we can have fun :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bodke1992 said:

i made so many losses on different gambling websites.
Loss on stake is less compare to other websites.

But from last 5-6 months i change my strategy and made good profit from stake and from other websites.
 

It looks like you are lucky enough with your bet on stake. however, it looks like you need to count the number of your losses at the previous stake, because if the current win rate is reduced by the total number of your losses at the previous stake, and the result is still in a minus position, then you need to be even more excited about betting. the total loss is important to note, in my opinion :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×