Stake Forum
zulfandina

influence of betting speed

Featured Comment

It seems like the betting speed has been determined by the stake. because I joined stake and made bets at home using the acer core i7 laptop that I use every day until now, I feel mediocre (without activating instant betting). However, this afternoon, I happened to be out of town, while there were personal problems, because maybe the people I was waiting for did not come too, I took the initiative to go online to stake from internet cafes available at that location. but strangely, when I bet, and at that moment I tried to hunt in a limbo game, the speed of the bet I made was much faster than when I bet at home using my laptop. I am wondering if the device has an effect on betting speed?
Are there friends here who experience the same thing as me? bet on stake using different devices different speeds?
I think I want to replace my laptop with the latest laptop now :(

I think game speed depends on device and your net speed in café I think so have system and net speed very fast that's why game speed automatic fast when I play on mobile then speed not so fast but when I play stake games on pc then speed so fast every game

There are so many factors that determine the speed of your internet laptop. For that we need to do several ways to set up an internet connection so that it is fast and optimal such as managing Internet bandwidth, Choosing a Good Internet Provider, Setting DNS on a Computer and more. and of course the laptop specifications are also decisive

Lol obviously. Bet speed is same for all by stake server. But we get different speed. It's for the internet connection and device. If you play in bad network bet speed will be low. If you play in good connection it will be fast. Same way good processor device and which isn't heavily loaded will give you fast bet then slower device. 

There are many things that affect betting speed. As some people previously said it is determined by your computer speed, your internet speed, but also your bet amount. It really depends how much you bet and what I noticed it also depends on your balance. At least thats what I think. For example if I have balance of 600k sats and bet 1k then it is extremely fast. But if I have 20k and bet 1k it's slow. 

I only play on PC and cellphone but I don't feel the difference in speed in dice or limbo games that I know when the internet connection is slow then the roll will feel slow but if the internet is good it will also roll fast. when using btc coins and basebet it has reached 10k satosi and above.

8 hours ago, wngo123 said:

There are many things that affect betting speed. As some people previously said it is determined by your computer speed, your internet speed, but also your bet amount. It really depends how much you bet and what I noticed it also depends on your balance. At least thats what I think. For example if I have balance of 600k sats and bet 1k then it is extremely fast. But if I have 20k and bet 1k it's slow. 

It seems like there is truth in what you say, friend.
besides internet speed, connection stability, bet amount also affects betting speed. I just felt that.
but even so, I also believe that the tools we use when betting also have a big influence on the speed of our bets.

Hello I noticed the weird speed of the game I explain myself

I bet in self with 6% win and 9% loose, at the beginning in auto bet his bet slowly and after a series of 30-40 loosse of edge each bet scrolls at a crazy speed and if I'm not in front my pc can come back very expensive, I do not find it very good for the player

tell me if you too have suffered this

thank you

yes devices do have effects, because stake server is not very light like few other sites, also internet speed do matter.

when ever i play from pc my speed remain normal during my game session, but when ever i tried from mobile it was fast also stake speed reduced when ever there is high traffic at site, like in race hours or other peak hours.