Stake Forum
wngo123

You can only make one change. What would you do?

Featured Comment

You can only make one change at stake. What would you do? Would that be something about specific game? (In this case you can change only one thing in one game) or maybe something regarding stake design, challenges, forums etc. Let me know what would be the one thing you would change. 

If this possible for me change on thing on stake then I change the stake colours because I think black colours affect eyes ,

I change colours black to green because green colour very nice and looking good

If I could change something of the game, I would like to be a winner in the long run, hahahahaha so much!

Otherwise 1 thing that would be possible to be able to have real information on statistics of the players, because currently it is not the case, with the challenges, the challenges ect ...

12 hours ago, Ali saher said:

If this possible for me change on thing on stake then I change the stake colours because I think black colours affect eyes ,

I change colours black to green because green colour very nice and looking good

there used to be green theme ish 
eddie added in old stake ( before the stake 2.0 or whatever it is ) /hack 
when you wrote /hack in chat it was making your screen green xD green and back 
it was kidna cool D: 

eimage.thumb.png.2efce2802e5737e909e0d2547052cc20.png  if i could change one thing i would get keno back to before this update when something was hitting the whole number was lighting in green xD 

I would bring back the faucets... and instead of taking the faucets away from everyone because of some people abusing the faucets with multiple accounts... the size of the faucets you are able to receive should be scaled according to the size of amounts wagered. Then the person trying to abuse the faucet doesn't get shit, unless he has wagered quite a bit on more than one account.. in which case who gives a shit, because he earned it. 

there is nothing much i want to change, but yes i would like to add a little thing, which is background color or theme you can say, i am fed of using this same black color.

and i really want some lite colors at my background, like sky blue or offwhite or other light colors black background is not bad its less irritant for eyes, but sometimes you need a change for a while.

I would change plinko, I wish it had the function of when to reach a profit and loss value as it has in other games, I think that would be interesting, and also add some more things to the chat.