Ali saher

How much time you hit 1000x on keno

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I think on keno hit 1000x impossible because I try so many time and try defrent strategies but I not hit 1000x on keno and I not see any users bet hit 1000x on keno,

Tell me how much time you hit 1000x on keno and which strategy you use and how much you roll play

i usually choose 100x ,so like hitting all the 4  blocks.i usually hit it around 4mins to 10mins. coz when i got 10k doge. i place it for 100 doge per bet and won 10k doge in 4-10mins 

I rarely play keno, but when playing it is very difficult to be able to hit more than 5/6 squares. let alone a 10-box hit might be as difficult as playing plinko and finding a corner. maybe some people who like keno have tips for getting a big payout

hello Ali saher,

hmmm I think 1000x keno is just a lie, if you don't believe it, you can copy win chance of 1000x keno  and paste it into limbo, it exceeds payout 1,000,000x in limbo

its very hard to hit x1000 in keno and i still dint see some one hit it  with bet. may it is impossible to hit it.... been playing keno for 2 years now but my highest hit was x500... goodluck on your hunting x1000 in keno. :) 

haha as long as I play at stake I have never seen that get payout x1000 in keno games, therefore to look for payout x1000 better play dice or limbo which in my opinion is easier to get compared to keno games.

In stake there's no impossible but that 1000x on keno is very impossible I've never seen before that
someone hit 1000x on keno better I hunt 5,000,000x at mines and 1,000,000x at limbo than 1000x on keno

1 hour ago, wutfacexd said:

I got one x1000 on keno but i didnt try to get one xD

Are you serious?! 

Show screenshots or it didn’t happen, lol.

Jokes aside, I’ve never seen 1kx in Keno being posted by anybody so I’m kinda curious. 

Hello, I think that the keno and the best game and the easiest game to hit huge multiplier, I already touched almost 50 x1000 enormously x500 and once x20 000 and once x49000 and more I play not hugely at this game, if I can give you my advice is not to insist for a long time you try for example a x500 you throw 100 hit if you do not touch you share.

I think it's the best thing to succeed

GOOd luck all

I never got 1000x on keno, the chances must be very low. I don't know anyone who ever hit keno, never seen such bet. Looks like here someone says they hit 1000x, well if that happen show us your bet id because that is something very unusual :)

On 11/11/2019 at 7:49 AM, Jeazelle said:

In stake there's no impossible but that 1000x on keno is very impossible I've never seen before that
someone hit 1000x on keno better I hunt 5,000,000x at mines and 1,000,000x at limbo than 1000x on keno

Ohh very big your hits on mines and limbo game so say right this is very hard to hit 1000x on keno because you need to hit all tiles on high risk and this is very hard I just saw one time someone hit 700x on limbo but I not saw 1000x

On 11/11/2019 at 1:13 AM, PeopleHurt said:

hello Ali saher,

hmmm I think 1000x keno is just a lie, if you don't believe it, you can copy win chance of 1000x keno  and paste it into limbo, it exceeds payout 1,000,000x in limbo

I think you say right on keno 1000x multiplayer very hard and I think impossible,

And on limbo this is very easy to hit 1000x plus multiplayer and even you compare keno 1000x to limbo 10000x then limbo 10kx easy 

Until now I am still waiting for someone who gets 1000x on keno. That is indeed very difficult, but one day there will definitely be someone who gets it

On 11/11/2019 at 4:23 AM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

I think on keno hit 1000x impossible because I try so many time and try defrent strategies but I not hit 1000x on keno and I not see any users bet hit 1000x on keno,

Tell me how much time you hit 1000x on keno and which strategy you use and how much you roll play

i never tried it, i play 1000x on plinko and 1000 on mines, and 999. on dice. its alot easier to get.

i never ever hit a 1000x at keno not ever at plinko lol.

my biggest hit at keno is only 270x thats it, but its my dream to hit 1000x at keno someday, and i will do it because i am going to organize my betting for everygame, and i am working on some new strategies.

So far, the maximum I hit was 710x. But I've done some good bets by selecting only 4 blocks. I've tried hunting the 1000x a few times, but to no avail.

I like this game, but the feeling of seeing your money going slowly is terrible! lol

I Don't see any bet till now who hit 1000x in keno.
Maximum i saw 800x when 1 user hit 8/9 tiles.

I like keno lot but still now keno don't like me.
i keep hoping big hit which change my overall stat to greeeen.

Hello there , 

Ive never hit a 1000x on keno before , i say someone hit with low base bet 2 months before , i check his nonce and it was 50-53k rolls , i think it really depend on chances and the more you roll the more chances that it will hit , hoping for mine to hit keno at least once.

Goodluck man!

Ask Eddie about it, i remember he said before during streaming, he said one player before hit 1000x on keno.. 

As I read on these section I think it's possible and impossible. I don't any one hit that multiplier I last saw was 800x and that was the highest I see someone hit big in keno