nuuuitsjdragon

Monster XRP rains.

Featured Comment

Yes yesterday after day time race one use on chatroom so much xrp rains and this is very good for other users and I think this rain help so many people's I also online this time on chatroom and I received to rains this user one 9xrp and one 20xrp and I hope this user win more money

I did not get anything. because maybe I rarely chat. and chat is a requirement to get rain. whereas I just focus on playing and playing without ever chatting. I rarely talk because I do not have friends here who can be invited to chat

What was the occassion? Was it from a lucky winner or from the staff?I doubt the latter because they dont ever give out more than 0.2xrp per person for their rains. Cheap-0's 😜

from so much rain at that time I only got 20xrp and after that it was hit by a band, honestly it was between happy and unhappy, I felt happy there was a storm of xrp but I really hated it because of the many rains because of not doing wagerd I didn't get anything lol , so I'm more happy with trivia than heavy rain, even though my trivia has never won but I like it

I think I got some of that, was there any particular reason why they did the big rain?  I played it in Slots and hit a good multiplier and did some rain.  Was one of those nice gambler moments I would like to have every single day while I am in Stake playing.  I hope for everybody to hit big.  Good luck. 

On 11/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Im sure everyone who was around earlier noticed the tipping/raining frenzy that was happening.

With over ~8,000 XRP (or way more) gifted generously to us, how much of it did you receive? 

P.S. I got ~70 XRP, very thankful and excited as I’ve never witnessed such wet, torrential weather before. 😋

I got 40.   This was super super cool of this guy to share.   Anyone know who he was ?   What a great guy.    Thanks again.