wngo123

Better to play with larger bet

Featured Comment

I think it is much better to have larger bet amount when you play hilo. You can get really good profit until the hilo doesn't go crazy and will make you lose. The best way is to catch that moment when you can open so many cards without any problems , bet high and take profit. Playing with something small like 100 satoshi is just waste of time because doesn't matter what you do you will bust, or in best scenario stay at the same balance. I try not to bet less than 2000 satoshi and it gives me better results. Of course you need to have balance of at least 50k in order to bet 2k.

Yes I think this is better you play with some good amount bet on hilo game because I think this is very easy to make some profit and you not need to play so much time if you want make profit I think when you start game then you win so many bets on starting and on low amount you need to so much time to make some profit

On 11/13/2019 at 1:18 AM, wngo123 said:

I think it is much better to have larger bet amount when you play hilo. You can get really good profit until the hilo doesn't go crazy and will make you lose. The best way is to catch that moment when you can open so many cards without any problems , bet high and take profit. Playing with something small like 100 satoshi is just waste of time because doesn't matter what you do you will bust, or in best scenario stay at the same balance. I try not to bet less than 2000 satoshi and it gives me better results. Of course you need to have balance of at least 50k in order to bet 2k.

i bet high balance and skip card until aces come out or kings come out if i got two A or K, thats the time that i will bet it to low risk. then cashed out immediately.

you are right in a way of getting some decent amount of profit, but it also needs big capital, but if you have small balance like 20k or 50k sats, then 200 or 300 sat bet is best for hunting.

as i saw many people, like even etude got very nice multiplier while he was hunting and got decent amount of winning, when you have low amount to play for exmaple 50k then even 200k or 300k winning is enough for you to make that balance more big atleast 0.01.

so yeah your opinion is well and good, but with low balance hunting is the best option with low bet amount.

True true I literally went from 4k sats to  145k sats on hilo First I started win 500 sats and after winning some I increased the bet amount from 500 to 1000 then 4000 sats then to 6k sats and then to 12000 sats ... and I easily made a lot of coins for myself

yes that's absolutely right. playing hilo with a small bet is a waste of time, unless we can open dozens of cards without skip. maybe it's a better way to raise the bet to thousands of sathosi which means also to raise the risk of losing big. I have experienced it the first time I joined here, it was very easy to win big on hilo until the cards went crazy in a row

I think betting with a large base bet on the hilo game is very risky. for this reason I always try to bet low like 100 sath or 200 sath in every bet that I make besides I can try with many opportunities I also feel like I can guess the next card if at that time I have bet long enough on this hilo game

Hello,

I think HILO is a good game for HIGH roller for very big bet also for the less rich because you can make huge multiplier it's really what I like, it's a complete game. By cons I think it's too much to bet 2000sat if you have only 50 000 but hey if it succeeds you, Good luck for the rest my friends.Good day to all!