Which strategy give me every day 500x multiplayer

Ali saher

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I like to play keno for hunting some good multiplayer I play so many time but I just one time hunt 350x multiplayer otherwise every day I lose my balance during hunt big multiplayer,

If I want hunt everyday 500x multiplayer which strategy I use and how much tiles I select share your best strategies

I am a Keno fan, and I have been playing that game since the beginning.  To get that 500x in a single hit is more luck than strategy, but if you want to get 500x in a daily basis by doing the sum of all the green hits is different.  I don´t do low risk, only Medium and High risk options.  Switching from one to another, sometimes with same tiles.  If I keep the tiles (I do always 10 numbers) when switching from Medium to High risk is because I have been hitting some good rolls in Medium, so I keep the same when changing to High.  Two or three rolls in high, no more.  I do always change my tiles in Medium risk, never change it in High.  I do pretty good like this way.  Good luck. 

500x is total shit better dont hunt it 
go for medium 6 numbers for that 180x or 710x 
its pretty god damn easy 
way better then the 9 or 10 numbers or keno high 
+ on medium u get some 3x and 9x in mean while while hunting 180x
while on 10 numbers it could go for ages without hitting anything 
or hitting like 3.5x then 20 games nothing then again the same and again and again 
till rip : ( 

i dont know about any strategy of keno, but i know only one thing that you have to stick with one pattern to get one good hit, if you are changing pattern after every bet or after few bet, then you cant get any big hit, i mean that will make it too hard for you, so stick with one pattern and wait for your hit.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:08 PM, htetaungxx said:

Ali saher, If there 100% 500x hit strategy called " rolling till hit" . :D 
Not only keno also others games are depend on luck I think bro. But strategy will work too but also need luck right?
but test on this pettern before your nounce between 450 to 450, (5, 11, 13, 15, 20, 22, 29, 36, 38)

Ohh thanks for give me your strategy I know mostly big hit depends on luck if you're lucky you get this just within few bets otherwise you play so much rolls you not hit good multiplayer I use your strategy next time let see I hope I hit some big multiplayer

Hello,

Personally I like and I know a lot about KENO, and I advise against hunting the x500 which is much too hard to hit and often will make you bust, I can advise you something that works for me very well. Choose 5 tile in low risk, it is x300 and his tomb enormously for me.

Good luck have a good day my friend !

On 11/13/2019 at 2:54 AM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

I like to play keno for hunting some good multiplayer I play so many time but I just one time hunt 350x multiplayer otherwise every day I lose my balance during hunt big multiplayer,

If I want hunt everyday 500x multiplayer which strategy I use and how much tiles I select share your best strategies

Actually I would not recommend 500x unless you're trying to hit the 500x with 9-tiles.

Still, hitting 2 separate 270x with 8-Tiles  is still way more attainable, but only if the wins are not spaced too far apart (or with more 5x, 20x to maintain your balance).

it's easy to get 500x every day. just choose the right game. try mines 17 bombs and get 5 diamonds or 19 bombs with 4 diamonds and you will get the payout that you are looking for. maybe keno with the risk of medium pairs of 7 numbers hit 6 numbers only then you will also get it. or many other game choices. quite easy

Archived